Attack and Defense stats instability/reduction

I have two accounts. I understand that, for whatever reason, when my alt looks at my profile (and neither my dragons nor my base are boosted), the numbers are significantly lower than what I see on my own profile.

That’s not the issue.

The issue is that I’ve been hemorrhaging stats to the tune of a few hundred thousand, much more so since the most recent update.

Between last night and this morning, I’ve dropped another 150k.

The odd thing is that all my dragons are maxed except for one epic gold I just hatched and leveled yesterday, yet my attack stats have dropped approximately 250k since I leveled him. I’ve also upgraded several towers and my defense stats have dropped at least 100-150k.

Is there an emerging issue for this, and if not, I’d like to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I could be mistaken, but does feeding dragons on perch increase your power (attack + defense) stats? It improves the toughness of the perch Dragon and the island they protect. Just a thought here, I must check it myself.
If you have been upgrading towers but now you are upgrading a main building (incubator, storage…) and you have a short base that you want to keep short, you may have put the upgraded towers (or their temporary replacement) into your storage, thus removing them for the base defensive calculation. Towers in construction (normally) do not protect the base, but still count in the calculation of the base defensive power.
Tower boosts can make a difference, but you have mentioned that you didn’t use them.

Here are my thoughts, if anything else comes up i will come back to you :wink:.

Thanks for your reply, Kardul. Good thoughts, and checked perch dragon (not fed at moment, no change after being fed).

Nothing is upgrading, nothing stored, no variables that I’ve been able to discern. I do have towers boosted for war prep, but that hasn’t affected the anomalous variables here.

Just a precision. The change of stats you noticed, did you see it from your reroll looking at your main account, or from your main account itself? Maybe ask other people on your team to check your attack and defence power, on your profile and when they try to attack you, I don’t know how it is calculated either but if different people see different powers, it may be related to the level of the players looking at a base…
Just another wild thought, with no evidence.

What I do know is that profile power/base defence and those seen on the tactical map in matchmaking are usually quite different, but I don’t know exactly why. Maybe the power is calculated differently, with power multipliers like runes, boosts or research taken into account more accurately in certain situations?
Anyway, power and defence varies at times. We don’t have the formulas, we can only wonder and guesstimate the impact of this and that on our base power.
If your issue worries you, I suppose it would be nice to have a hint as to why we have those ups and downs in power. I am an irrepressible curious Dragon hatchling after all :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.