Attack invitation

It’s been over a month now that I cannot invite my team to join me in an attack as it blocks the whole thing except I only see myself and same thing with my iPhone. My team are able to do the invite to join except me. Last time, I was told here because of pvp, no such thing. I need this fix.

Before creating a new thread here, please be sure to Search for your questions using the Search Bar to see what others are saying.

If you’re looking for useful guides and other community-created resources, check out the Guides and Resources category for more information!

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the black screen except for portraits, there’s an easy semi-fix: Switch off of an animated portrait. (also FYI, the button is still there, in it’s normal spot, just obscured by the black. You can tap the area where it’s normally located and banners will go out as usual.)

If you’re not talking about the black screen issue, please post a screenshot and/or make a ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.