Attacked while moving

My Primarch was attacked while I was still moving. I was moving from one territory to the next and my Primarch was attacked. I saw the defend banne, but I hadn’t even reached my destination yet. Now I get to summon my Primarch for 12 hours and recover my troops.

And?

Are you saying you don’t like it? Or are you asking if this is allowed? Or saying its a bug?

sorry not trolling, just don’t want to respond on one trend and you meant another

2 Likes

Gox

I thought you had to be at one of the poachers, Gold mines, or castles to be attacked. I did not know you could be attacked in transit. Mostly because I thought you had to be at the same place to engage in a battle. I’m not sure but it seems like a glitch to me.

as far as I know, once you crossed the land boarder, then it is opened season ( attack or to be attacked), don’t need to wait till you get to the destination.

I get a warning that I need to move to the spot where the other Primarch is in order to attack.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.