August DLS Spotlight - Tinsir Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss the latest Dragon Lord Spotlight: Tinsir!

12 Likes

Edit:
Omg! Hilarious read! I have to go back and actually read your epic tale, but I was highly entertained by the rest of it :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

9 Likes

Super happy to see this! So well deserved, my friend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nicely done boss man :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

(minus comparing me to a 1st grader… :rofl:)

8 Likes

Yay!!! Look forward to reading this during my lunch break. Congrats @Tinsir :tada:

2 Likes

This is the first spotlight article that I’ve read all the way to the end. It’s also the only one that made me literally laugh out loud, and more than once. Brillant stuff.

13 Likes

I feel like maybe I need to send more fan mail :eyes:

2 Likes

Great and entertaining read as always. Love every post of yours (is this counted as fan mail?). Congrats!

3 Likes

Grats! I did like the part about MBN. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always enjoy your writing, Tinsir.

(Especially the part comparing Murder to a 1st grader … :wink: )

4 Likes

I absolutely went into it expecting a fantastic read and I was not disappointed!!!

5 Likes

Tinsir is Winsir.

7 Likes

This is simply the best DLS entry to date. No disrespect intended to those who have come before, but one has to recognize talent when one is shown talent.

So very well done. Proud to be a part of the MGC. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hail Tin!! :raised_hands: Couldn’t be more deserved. Well done boss!

4 Likes

“There are occasional natural clashes between strong personalities. In those cases, I try to help the belligerents”

I even got a personal shout out :hugs:

5 Likes

Congrats, Tin! :partying_face:

3 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::boom:Congratulation Tinsir :boom::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Congrats, Tinsir :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That was quite the read… loved it all and by far the most enjoyable one I’ve seen in awhile. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can Tinsir go back and rewrite all the DLSs? Also, I was going to demand bunnies, should they be missing.

Edit: because fail

5 Likes