Availability to purchase troop from the store or capture troop when we attacks in pvp

Why we can’t add troop in the store same we do for material and eggs with package when we purchase any package also we can get troops when we attack like the blue shards or red or any material

2 Likes

Adding troops to the store? Sure that’d be cool.

Adding troops to beasts? What? The whole point of farming beasts is to get gold so you can train troops. Why would you add troops to a mechanism to get troops?

Also, PG should either remove blue shards from beasts, or increase the drop rate substantially enough so it’s actually viable to get 500 within the course of a year or two.

1 Like

I mean when you do the PVP we lose troop both side why we can’t add capture troop so you can get 5 % bounce from the loser instead of 30% gone 25% give and 5 % add back to the winner
It only for PVP

2 Likes

Really? Your suggestion is to make atlas even more monetized?

This is one of the least thought out requests I have read in a while… stop, just stop.

3 Likes

If I’m reading this correctly, you basically want to give people infinite troops + 5% extra each time? As much as I’d love for that to be implemented, that would shred atlas into pieces. So no.

On another note, I’m having a little trouble deciphering this English without commas, but is this even related to what you originally opened the thread for?

1 Like

this shouldn’t effect as you think
Adding troop to the store it’s same adding the Bullhorns
like crafting shards it’s something new to the atlas store

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Insta troop packs used to be in the store. It was very quickly apparent that battles could be bought and were removed. While I really appreciate that you are bringing ideas to the forums, sorry, I don’t feel like watching history repeat itself here.

3 Likes

Atlas elite players already get 3x troops and 5x gold. PG at least still requires some work to get them, which softens the blow a little on average. Remove that effort, and the game becomes pure pay-to-win.

5 Likes

Bullhorns and diamonds to build troops are there in the store already

1 Like