Aztec roar or Aztec squawk

Was just wondering how impressed you are with this season so far. Have PG got a roar or a squawk? WOULD HAVE DONE A POLL’, but me and the forum robot are not on talking terms. Apparently calling him a son of a Commodore is an insult​:joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes
  • Roar
  • Squawk

0 voters

Thanks Mech your a star. For doing the poll.

2 Likes

Definitely a squawk

Now I’ve got an image in my head of Coatl lifting its funny-looking head and going “skkwweeeaaaaaaawwkkkk!!!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

6 Likes

That’s very funny :joy:

And now I do too

Votes are looking kind of harsh.

Harsh? Maybe. True? Definitely.

3 Likes

My thoughts for what’s been released so far this season:

“Well, at least there’s an egg token bonus.”

14 Likes

You can never go wrong with an egg token boost.

A very very good value egg token bonus :smiley:

6 Likes

Shhhh! They’ll hear you!

1 Like

I don’t understand how anyone can draw any conclusions on the season when more than half of it has yet to be released. I understand that the intent is to evaluate what is currently available, but really, I can’t (personally) do that when there is still a month to go before the entire season has been unveiled.

It’s like picking Super Bowl teams based on the preseason; it’s never made sense to me… /shrug/

1 Like

There’ll another poll once this season is on its last week

Well, the season’s only hunter has been released, and it is the biggest disappointment since Gargula. Although, I must admit, Gargula is still way worse.

1 Like

I agree

AB2A6D4D-50F6-4340-87E0-20D151FC13CE

((( S Q U A W K )))

5 Likes

Cockatiel :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.