Back in the day the op dragons

Before the flaks who was that dragon you used to obliterate bases back in the day

Orange: Enki, Amarok
Green: Ettin, Hugin
Gold: Consurgens
Platinum: Kelvin, Rizar
Sapphire: Sekhem, Hauheset
Garnet: LOL no
Emerald and up: Hello flaks

5 Likes

Dima Dima Dima Dima

5 Likes

Sek was that MF I hate defending against but love flying I still fly mines at times

God I wish I had Dima. I envied it, for sure.

3 Likes

I know that Kinarrus wasn’t a lineage dragon but she was one heck of an OP divine. She ate bases like candy

**bad bases :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I remembered defending a base saw dima I left I was like nope f that I’m saving my hammers

1 Like

Darja
Amarok
Carsis :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Let’s just get it out amarock was pretty much everyone’s favorite back in the day

5 Likes

Surprisingly (or not? :thinking:)
Kinnarus is the first higher leveled divine I killed (and it’s right between gold big boost, between green base (before 84) and gold divine

Skarr
Terand
Sage

Then

Borgian
Necryx
Neptus

Bases have changed a lot since I started playing.

2 Likes

YES OH YES SKARR I HOPED NOBODY SAID His name SO DEPRESSING I DIDNT GET HIM I SLAP MYSELF WHEN SHOE FLYS HIS WHEN HE FOLLOWS ME

Who is Dima?
I have never heard of that dragon.

1 Like

How long you been playing? You must be from where game first started

THATS DIMA HIS NICKNAME

1 Like

Top 5 best divines the game has ever seen. Period. Fight me if you think otherwise.

8 Likes

Wow that is a gorgeous dragon. We need wings like that again, they look beautiful, especially the way the light from the den hits them.

Then there’s Grunner and his stumpy little flappers

6 Likes

Define…best…:joy:

My top 5 favourite dragons ever
Amarok
Necryx
Noctua
Fomhar
Pathox

1 Like

You’re wrong. Mostly because I said best divines. :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But even then, for her time, Dima was freakishly good. Do you see that cloak and death gaze on a dragon before turrets even existed? Plus SE and archer resist (the highest single damaging tower in the game at the time).