Badclap's Base Building Guide

Welcome to Badclap’s Base Building Guide.

Made this guide a while ago, but finally decided to make it public.
Mainly used it so I can just refer people to my guide when they needed base building advice.
I try to keep the content revelant by updating it every so often.
Keep in mind alot of this info is oppinion based, but I am always open for advice or feedback to improve the guide.

Hope this will help out some of you! Happy building!

Link to the latest version of my Base Building Guide V3.3

Update list:
V3.2 Updated the font size in the original document.
V3.3 Added info about protecting your Sheep Farms and Lumber Mills.

My suggestion is a different background or enlarging text or something I went to look at the pictures and then was like nope not happening

It’s a document, so you can open it and zoom in. But yeah the text is a little small :sweat_smile::t_rex:

I did zoom in :rofl:

To small in the actual document or when you look at the uploaded images of each page here?

Both. :t_rex:

You left a “0” off the ballista rating.

When I zoom in it still felt hard to see the words really clearly with the background, maybe a solid color background with art on the edges would work better :rofl:

Edit: maybe not very phone compatible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I enjoyed the ballista description :joy:

Honestly, it feels like one part Mechengg’s base building guide and one part the WDGeeks site, rather than anything new, right down to the presentation of the towers. But hey, a guide is a guide.

The graphics look nice :+1:

V3.2 Updated the font size in the original document.

V3.3 Added info about protecting your Sheep Farms and Lumber Mills.

Looks the same as all the other building guides out there except harder to read… also, might as well tell people to store their archers as well, seeing as how Ballistas and Archers deal exact same overall damage at base level but im sure you already knew that and didnt just copy what everyone else says.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.