Balance Changes

Hi Folks!

If you full-close and restart the game, you’ll install our latest DCON/patch, which contains our balance changes as alluded in this thread! The details can be found below:

1) Spells - Updated some spells for rebalancing purposes

Cure Poison - Increased healing amount (3%→20%). Increased usefulness for Warriors with this Spell. Note that the research “Healing Antidote” must be researched in order to receive heal.

Craftable Cure Poison - Increased healing amount (5%→10%). Note that the research “Healing Antidote” must be researched in order to receive heal.

Rejuvenate - We found that the amount of heal gained wasn’t worth the rage cost. Made the healing faster (previously over 5 secs→now over 4 secs) and increased the total amount of health gained (13%→30%).

Forgeable Rejuvenate - Made the healing faster (previously over 5 secs→now over 2.5 secs).

Super Rejuvenate - Made the healing faster (previously over 5 secs→now over 2 secs) and increased the total amount of health gained (previously 25%→now 30%).

Reverse Projectiles - Increased the duration of this spell. This is already a good spell, but compared to Invert it needed a slight adjustment (previously 3.5 secs→now 4 secs).

Flash - Increased chance to dodge projectiles (65%→100%).

Starburn - Made the HP trigger condition easier (65%→75%) and increased its damage bonus (25%→40%).

Heated Breath - Increased the duration of this spell (3 seconds→3.75 seconds) since it wasn’t providing enough damage output that warriors needed at certain times. We’ve also increased its damage bonus (20%→25%) and its projectile speed (70→120).

Super Heated Breath - Increased the duration of this spell (5 sec→6sec) and its projectile speed (70→120).

Malefic Breath - Increased this spell’s projectile speed (70→120).

Berserk - Increased this spell’s projectile speed (70→120).

Isolation - Increased this spell’s projectile speed (70→120).

Light Speed - Increased this spell’s projectile speed (110→150) and decreased its damage reduction (0.6→0.4).

Apophet’s Shadow - Increased the HP for this spell (40%→500%). Apophet will now have a semi-permanent summoned dragon.

Forgeable Self Destruct - Reduced the max number it can be used in game due to a bug in the game that was being abused to gain invincibility (100→1).

Thunderstorm - Changed the spell’s color to red since it is an attack spell. It’ll still be very powerful once the red mage tower is destroyed.

2) Increased Damage Over Time - Damage over time was increased in order to provide usefulness.

Ballista poison damage & Supershot poison damage - Increased damage for these.

Malefic Breath - Increased damage for this spell.

Dreadful Roar - Increased damage for this spell.

3) Warrior/Sorcerer Attack Rate Increased - Warriors and Sorcerers weren’t able to initiate the towers as fast as Hunters and it was resulting in taking significantly more damage. This change will make the flame/fireball to fly faster, which will provide Warriors and Sorcerers to be able to initiate faster.

Warrior - Increased Projectile Speed (70→95)

Sorcerer - Increased Projectile Speed (55→80)

4) Sage Spell Change - Changed from Thunderstorm to White Thunderstorm (Lightning Storm)

Lightning Storm - Sage’s will be owning a unique spell that can be casted without mage tower restriction.

January 09 Ban Wave
Sage is now so useless
Upcoming Balance Changes
January 09 Ban Wave

Eyyyy #SuperFae

Hi so, this states nothing about SUPER thunderstorm being changed. I’ve had my super thunderstorms for a while now as I like to use them for occasional tough war hits. I was EXTREMELY disappointed to see you changed it. These spells came from event prizes… please make it blue again.

@PGJared could we get more detail on the buffs to ballista and poison damage please?

No god No… Now you make newbies think they can fly with SAGE with WHITE thunderstorm. Having Kinnarus is enough. lol. Now it’s just about spamming that button and hope the defender(s) not to activate storm to protect the long island (which, most of the new players, dont know how to defend xD)

TBH it’s pretty weak now, but players will think what they think haha.

People still use Thunderstorm? :joy:

I fully closed and restarted the game and i did not downloaded anything !
I am an IOS user,will the update come through google market?

Wut.

If you closed the game, the spell changes should be live.

FYI - Now Avyx’ talon frenzy spell has the havoc icon, but still says ‘Havoc Frenzy’ when it’s cast…

What she’s saying is that there was no message or download bar. Did you see one? I didn’t either.

@pgjared @Arelyna @PGPulse
2 things. Does forgeable rejuvenate actually heal 30% of haze health? I used unboosted Leos (with mythic rune) and it didn’t look any different from normal rejuvenate:

2nd thing: you can see how low health I was in the photo: below 50%. Yet Leos passive didn’t kick in.
Edit: Leos’s Passive is being worked on:

why Avyx have havoc ?
Does it means,that his runes doesn’t work anymore?
@DragonPunch

Oh lmao that’s priceless! Oh and it’s likely chaos if it only took 2 rage.

Already another post on broken Leos.

Should make a separate post for Avyx so it doesn’t get buried.

I’ll take a look at this problem and try to have a fix out for everyone in the next hour

Does Super Heated Breath stay at 65% damage boost?
aka. will Zamrok stay weak?
Warriors don‘t need a long lasting spell that doesn‘t help but need a short lasting spell to heavily boost damage or they can‘t even kill farms undefended.

Would take him out the Den for a spin if he was any useful now.

Zamrock has a 65% superheated breath boost…

Is sages lightening do less damage. It feels weaker

What about Shadow Healing research?
It says up to 15% healing but never comes close even with 2-3 runes boosting cloaked time.