Ban Appeals and You (or: How I learned to stop trying to worry and love the rules)

Hey folks,

If you’re banned it’s okay to submit a ticket and ask us to review. We have a ban appeal process. If you think it was mishandled it’s okay to ask for escalation, or even create a forum post asking me to review (it will take a long time, but I’ll get to it).

Here are a few don’ts:

Do not send me a message asking why you got rolled back when you were banned. If you can’t log in to the game and there’s a message telling you that you were banned, it’s a ban.

Do not send in a ticket and then make a forum post at the same time. It’s not going to speed things up. In fact, I’ll ask the team to push your ticket to the back of the queue for trying to line-skip.

Do not lie to me. Just don’t. If you come clean you’re more likely to get your account massively clawed back and then potentially unbanned if it’s a one-off type thing (we don’t always do that, but if I genuinely believe the person is remorseful and they didn’t massively cheat I consider it). If you lie to me you’re banned for good. If you lie to me and then come clean later, you’re banned for good.

So, yeah. If you’re banned we have ways to review your account and make sure everything is legit. Follow the process and we’ll help you in the ways we can help.

Have fun out there!

Why cant someone know why they got banned
May 2018 Ban Wave
Banned for grinding for 3 years
How can I get someone to explain why I was banned

Does sending a ticket and sending you the ticket number (pm, not forum post) give the same result?

well yeah, you are skipping lines right after sending one.

My truth: I spend to much, but I’m not smart enough to stop :joy:

~happily not banned

Please everyone? It helps no one. No one to make a post on forums there is nothing and one can do about it. Just make a ticket alright?

Yes. Just make a ticket. Our team will audit your account.

Cheaters be like:

If we had frying pan armor for warrior dragons I’d be so happy.

Go forth and make it so Jared. Maybe have it be exclusive armor for Chunk or Dodo :heart_eyes:

Hell I’d settle for a pan craftable weapon for riders that shows up visually as your flying. Just the thought of seeing oksana flying in on this massive great dragon waving a pan around just makes me giggle.

Answered my own previous question. For anyone else who is looking, the place to submit a ticket is https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I think you should at least give exact reason why you are banning people (their crime) just accusing someone of cheating with no evidence is like getting tried and convicted without knowing the charges. Just think some proof if you actually have any would be a nice initial response when opening a ticket.

Ideally yes. However the more info they give out then the more that information can be abused. Give specifics of how they know you were cheating and they can work out, or make informed guesses, about how the detection system works.

It’s not ideal but there is a limit to what they can disclose

I don’t understand why there’s no warning first. I have permanent suspension and never cheated and no idea why. I messaged the help desk and got the same form letter a friend did. Zero answers and no one reviewing what happened.

GAMERS BEWARE This game will steal your money

Getting banned but not knowing why will be frustrating. PG needs to at the very least give some indication. Saying because of cheating is not enough.

It actually is… it’s almost always an obvious cheater who knew exactly what they did, also the account and server are the sole property of pg, they owe nothing… and they can’t care that someone is upset for getting banned, because in their eyes, it was justified

Do you really want them to tell a cheater which hack caused them to get busted, so they can refine their cheating?

That’s why PGJared gives a way out. Ban appeal.
And I think, ban appeal is a private matter, unless it may affect many people (e.g. glitches, etc.)

@PGJared

Can you please contact me. I would like to get some clarification