Ban Appeals and You (or: How I learned to stop trying to worry and love the rules)

It depends on how far up your escalation has gone. 2 months is pretty long. If you DM me the info I’ll see what the bottleneck is.

100% honesty moment here: I barely get the time to look at tickets these days, so if folks ask for a ticket to be escalated to me it could take a very long time.

I think I messaged you the right way but I’m not sure. Let me know if I didn’t pelase.

I am trying to make a ticket in game as I quit playing war dragons about a year ago and want to see if I can get my old account back. However, it just keeps saying ‘cannot connect’ when I go on help and try to make a ticket. Any advice?

support.wardragons.com and add as much info as you can, especially if you have app store purchase info

When competent developers discover a player has found a ‘hole’ in the game code, either deliberately or inadvertently, they patch the hole and go on. Lazy developers simply accuse players of ‘cheating’ and ban them, leaving the hole for other players to fall into. It’s obvious which category PG falls in.

What if a ticket was sent, after 3 weeks of back and forth, the PG rep admitted something on your base wasn’t working and said the next big update would fix it. At which time I would receive compensation.

Then 3 new “huge” updates came out and the glitch wasn’t fixed nor were you compensated… you also continued to build that part of the base that wasn’t working cuz well… you trusted the rep. What happens then? I honestly have no idea where to go from here :joy::joy:. It’s funny and sad at the same time :sob::sob:.

This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with a ban appeal. I’d suggest creating a different thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.