Ban for nothing

I have been banned today for been too active. What shall I do?

2 Likes

Now that’s a new one, banned for being active, I shall tell my friend the Easter bunny and the April fools clown that one

9 Likes

Go outside, you’re free of this terribly addictive game :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I am almost certain that is not the reason why you were banned but maybe @PGJared can tell you more. If being too active can get you banned I’m probably safe.

5 Likes

I have been playing for 3 years. Last time I got Pog for been super active. This time PG banned me. I didn’t do anything wrong. I just plan everything ahead.

1 Like

Thx Panda for a tip. I sent mail to Jared

1 Like

If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.

4 Likes

I have 2 different tickets to support too. They have standard answer and don’t do anything. They repite it like robots. They don’t even try to help.

Ask them to escalate the ticket. That will send it to someone higher up.

Ok, thx. I will try it

Good luck Len! PG have made mistakes before, I wish you luck with the fight! I certainly didn’t expect to see you banned. :slight_smile:

Thx Mike. I never expected to be ban too. Look like PG don’t want super active players. Too much flow on their servers

Now I feel bad for being kind of an ass, so forgive me, Len! I wish you luck as well :heart:

Might have been a joke or an error from one of the PG that went sour or just cruel. Did you get a specific message as to why you were banned or did you do anything else that might have triggered the ban? I.E. hacking, swearing too much, bullying, or exploiting?

either that or you did something that you don’t want to admit, but PG’s the one to decide if they can disclose what you have done or if you are truly innocent, then the ban should be lifted soon™

I didn’t get any specific answer yet. Just general you brech T&C. Like modifying game somehow. :flushed: As if I know how to do it. I am not good with any technical part of programming.

1 Like

I am not stupid though to do anything with account which I had for 3 years

Make sure you don’t reply to the ticket until they do. Once you reply to the ticket it sets it back into the queue. Those in the queue for longer get higher priority.

Ok. Thx. But will not wait till they closed ticket

1 Like

Perhaps multiple too many devices