Banned from the game without being cheating

Dear sirs

I was banned from the game without any reason I wasn’t cheating I didn’t do anything wrong my only crime is that Arabic , don’t be racism if one player on a team cheated you can’t bann all araboc players for that
Plz take a close look at my account and you will see i wasn’t cheating
I love this game and i was playing for over a year hope you guys will be fair with me
@PGJared @PGPulse

Read this

:joy: :joy: :joy: your team was the worst example of hackers ever in the game. Not racist. Just overdue.

1 Like

Are you kidding me if they banne players for having alt then your team will be erased lol so don’t speak it os better

Alts are not illegal. The crap your team pulled is. There are multiple threads on the systemic cheating that took place in your team (monsters- who can forget the videos and screenshots). Your bases were magically un5-flammable, you had tricky kelvins and your bases jumped 50levels in a day. Go hack another game ta-ta. Turns out admin could pan you.

3 Likes

We are discussing about the recent BAN wave here:

If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.

1 Like

wow I’m being watched. Because I don’t support cheats and think rolling back players 100levels probably means they didn’t do anything minor. And yet the mods have issues with me? Also @ModMat does it really look like I was banned or that I don’t think PG went far enough

? ModMat was making a general comment? Your just happened to be the last post. I’m not sure what u r upset about?

Do you like it now? :grin:

1 Like

Cool :+1:t2: And I’ve made several comtributiins to that thread. Pan hammer away