Banned Players dont get a chance to defend themselves

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Both bannable reasons.

Yep I agree. But if they said your name was inappropriate so here is a perma ban then all good. Why cant they just say the reason?

Removing towers would not be a permnent ban. Only a 5d temporary. So thats probably not the reason.

It was written that there could be a permanent suspension.

Please note, all reports are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If we find that storing towers during a major event is done to help you or your team gain an unfair edge or is detriment to fair play, then your account can face permanent suspension.

2 Likes

I know pg sent in-game mail to all players about storing towers …
Just wondering what if a new player started this game yesterday only , and he doing the swap during PvP in upcoming weeks and he is not aware of this forum and storing towers are bannable in PvP ?

I think it’s better to disable storing option on PvP events instead of just saying don’t store towers or we will ban you lol :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m always surprised that Apple ever refunds players for more than just recent purchases. It’s not as if the player hasn’t got any benefit from their previous spending.

Would love the player to come to the forums and get the PGJared treatment.

5 Likes

I dont think that happens .

1 Like

I think it depends on circumstances. Screenshots I saw were Apple giving the refund. Could be altered though so who knows

I am 99% sure they can refund something in the past 3 months not earlier , however even based on circumstances there are some rules that protect both game and player . In this case the 3 months policy blocks player from getting refunds just cause he got a new reason or whatever

Something doesn’t add up here at all.

1 Like

PG dont perma ban for those things the Op said. Both would result either in a 5day timout, or Chat/Mail/LC ban. He definitly did something differend. And when mail them they give a reason why account got banned.

Please read the TOS, it is a boilerplate adhesion contract. The only “right” you have is to not play the game. Other than that you are subject to basically whatever they feel like at any given time. So no…technically you do not even need a chance to defend yourself.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Apple Terms and conditions vary for different countries…
Some countries it’s easy to get refunds … in some it’s not …

1 Like