Barbend Mythic Tree

Talk about the latest weekly events and Seasons in War Dragons. I went thru the full Barbend path. Only ended up with 7 keys ? I thought the full 20 was in the tree. If not? Where does one gain the other 13 to transition to Barbend to mythic?

1 Like

You get evolution stones to level your dragon in barbend’s line. However, you have to get a total of 20 keys (mostly from other lines) to get a mythic Barbend

2 Likes

To elaborate on this, “full” paths (which generally cost around 39k sigils to complete) contain 6 keys each. So, you must have completed Barbend and grabbed a key from somewhere else. This means to unlock a mythic version, it takes 3 “full” paths and grabbing 2 keys from somewhere else.

2 Likes

Make that 3 full paths.

But I typically do just the two discount lines all the way, the rest I mix and match/

Discount dragon and base boost (12 keys), mission boost (1 key), festive (3 keys), and then 4 keys from miscellaneous lines. I think I did a couple on the rider and a couple on the electrum line.

2 Likes

Done, thank you for catching that; I guess I just had six on the mind from 6 keys…

Also, as @FozzieBear points out, the easiest way to do this is to finish the two 50% discount lines in the first 2 weeks, that way you get 12 keys for 39k sigils instead of just 6. Of course, getting 39k sigils in just two weeks is not going to happen just through event prizes, which is why many people save all their draconic, platinum, gold, and bronze chests through the previous season (or some subset) then open a bunch of chests to get sigils during the two week discount.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.