Base layout and design

I was just wondering if we are going to get a new base layout and design ever ? I believe it’s time for a update to the overall look of game and the design for instance something like the dungeons map layout which looks amazing while we still have the same basic one. I know it’s not that important but I think it would be a good change.

skin would be nice, but not a new layout. do you remember dungeons and all the months of horrible problems because they tried a new layout

Although I’m not against this, I’d rather them balance the game so that every single tower is useful. Balancing what they have would spice things up and is so desperately needed. I’m not sure if adding something new is the fix.

My assumption was they are testing the dungeon layout to eventually update the normal one. Having said that, I doubt it would be a replica of it or anything. But who really knows :grin:

Next they are gonna have outposts or something where we can build up and customize a 2nd mini city with its own res building etc