Basic strategy 101 tactics -undefended- (FREE)

Prodigy Challenge

Before Fort i bet nobody could defeat me with Emeralds or lower and that if they did i would use Garnet or lower on whoever accepted…

Posting for a friend…undefended and unboosted but good job. Hate Pathox lol

First hit on me missing but she whooped my ass on it…

Seems to have more in common with timeshift than i originally thought.

Just huntin with the beast and shakin some rust off.

A level 300 feels supper proud to be able to self defend with all the boost he has against someone 100 level lowers :joy:

you actually did give a lot of FK about my opinion.
Well, so you dont proud of that success defend against a level 200? how do you know if it is max gear or not?
sorry, did I hurt your ego? should I say nice defending against that bullying pathox

Please keep the conversation civil.

What! It was a really good video. It’s called skills vs power. I wish I can fly like that. :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: Props to you BallistaBoy. Kudos!

it seems that you like being able to defend against a much lower level dragon than your level. Then I said I shall compliment you for the great defend against level 200 and you still yelling about how am I criticize you? When did I criticize you? I said you proud to be able to defend against level 200, which is a fact I see from the video, then apologize and offer a compliment after that. Did I say your base is bad or you flew awfully? No, i didnt. I just speak the fact I see. Tell me how come you understand all of these as much negative as you have to say I criticize you?
and from what I see you searched me, didnt you? That is one of the reason the name isnt real, however the main reason is because the forum doesnt automatically update the name, that is not my fault. It is how the forum works intentionally or not

All good, like i said it wasnt you personally that got me worked up but you can try to act innocent now all you want lol… fact is you tried to make me look as if im proud of defending against a 200 when im just posting one of the MANY battles i have which indeed i am proud to share. Not sure how asking me if you should congratulate me is a compliment nor how that pathox was bullying me but i am sure that you dont have to comment at all about anything here so have a good day :slight_smile:

maybe try to defend against something at your level next time like harbinger or even better vanguard, you posted a lot of “one of many battles” and all of them are level 200 attack 300 with a ton amount of spam boost. Dont you agree that in these videos we see a fact that a level 300 spam insane amount of boost to stand a chance against an emerald dragon, which can be own by someone level 180. I dont say it is a bad thing (just in case you have negative thought again) but you already did a few videos like this, we know you can spam boost to stop an emerald dragon already, can you do the same for harbinger, any other tactics to put supper shot instead of spamming hammer? Isnt there any harbinger dragon attack you at all?
if “you have a great defence against the emerald mythic hunter with white cloak” is not a compliment, is the opposite of that sentence a compliment?

I don’t mean to step in but I feel I have to. There’s a lot of people who sees these posts and this topic in particular and doesn’t even say sh*t even when they have an opinion.

Just the way you started with your comment on this thread @Miaowme is kinda harsh like you’re insinuating something. I think the main point is that @BallistaBoy shared that video because he was able to slow down Pathox where the flier had to use 3 dragons against his base. And Pathox, need I remind, is a very recent dragon. Doesn’t have to matter whether he’s only emerald level but that he is a new, relevant, and a powerful dragon. I don’t think you’ll be able to compare maxed Kinnarus for example (which experts at Emerald, btw) to an emerald Pathox on a well defended base level like his. Just simply saying that the guy is level 200 with only emerald Pathox against a level 300 is quite an understatement. I thought the whole reason these powerful dragons are being made is for that exact reason!

Ive said the reason i posted the vid and once again it was because i wanted to show how well he did and that i had fun battling him even if he was 100 levels lower, it was the unexpected thrill of a good fight between two players regardless of level. He is pretty much at the top of his weight class and he made me try which was a surprise and i enjoyed that… ive always posted videos that did not show me in the best light but i dont hide that kinda stuff, im not ashamed because ill take anyone on i aint scared of none of yall.

What @Miaowme did was call me out for being “supper” which she meant “super” and i told her the correct word spelling yet she still thinks its dinner time according to her most recent post prior to this one lol anyway, she tries to say i am proud of how i did defending against a player 100 levels lower than i am then continues to go on saying how i struggle blah blah blah yada yada yet doesnt mention anything at all about the near flawless attack i returned to him with a dragon 2 tiers less than the ones he used :man_shrugging:

Then wants to act like she wasnt trying to insult me or make me look bad when she didnt have to say anything at all in the first place because she only saying this stuff to feel better about herself when she has nothing but her opinion… absolutely nothing, thats why she hides even her imaginary character information so she can say this kinda stuff but not have to back it up.

Who you quoting btw? You didnt say that, all you did was ask…

Which is obviously another jab insinuating i was being bullied by a player 100 levels lower which is also incorrect and seems she is determined to degrade my performance with assumptions and meaningless opinions. She also tries to insinuate that emeralds are what i have most fights against posted which is yet again another false accusation lol she can say whatever she wants though because that is ALL she can do :slight_smile:
/
/
/

I mean look at this lmao everything she says is a false accusation like she literally thinks whatever world she lives in within her mind is real just because she wants to think so… she sounds like a little kid that probably shouldnt even be playing according to PG’s TOS and thats probably why she hides any and all info so that people wont find out as well as most likely something her parents make her do, which i would rather she do this because of the types of people out there but regardless she most likely isnt even old enough to be playing this at all and that is not my opinion but PG’s own rule

Video with defends against Oni and Itzani to the studio please :hugs:
I’m sure you, being 300, have lots of those.
I’m having hard time defending mates from those two successfully.

Lol nah none of me successfully defending a full grown oni or itz :rofl:

They are definitely tough ones but even 400-500s can struggle on those lol

Sorry. Tier and level does matter.
By your logic, defending against platinum Pathox is kinda an achievement, where it doesn’t even have enough firepower…

-edit-
@BallistaBoy, we’re waiting for videos of you defending good players with comparable level to your base :wink:
:thinking: I guess early harb Pathox will do.

How about you scroll up genius lol

And picking a specific dragon like that isnt gonna prove anything when im currently struggling against pathox but ive dropped many harbs including fom and hui

What does it say about players i can solo with a saphire or that i can use 2 garnets to beat when it took them 2 obsidians and a 3rd?

The flier had an Emrald Pathox fyi

First of all how does platinum = emerald? And second what does it mean for all my opponents to go down in same number of dragons or less than it took for them to defeat me yet by tiers much lower? Please keep going though i love this

all the long talk, and we are on the same page

this is the video I want to see. Hopefully you can show how good the fliers are.
who care about my age or whatever I am hiding, maybe you are since you think i critized you and MAYBE bitter of that then want some sort of “revenge”.

I didnt mean 1 video particularly, most video are only low tier attack with lagging boost.

is the truth too clear for you? not the last video particularly and maybe he doesnt feel proud of that defending but he should be like posting videos of lower level attacking the base while he is spamming boost. is there a false fact in the bold sentence? Maybe it is my fault to assume by posting many video of successfully kill the dragon, he must be proud of that. Now here is my opinion: I cant believe how struggle a level 300 to defend someone lower 100 levels. Imaging I have a base level 108 and red tier dragon Kinnara makes me spam healing

You cant believe when i have several vids doing worse to others? Pffft everything u have said this far has been either exaggerated, sarcastic, or just false… ill help u out in a bit until then how about you show us what you got? Maybe u cant believe 100 level lower player takes someone with 3 dragons but thats just because you arent good enough to comprehend it… just imagine how confused ur gonna be when u see me doing the same thing but with only 2 dragons… then imagine when i show u a solo clip… then imagine how u will feel when u realize not only am i 100 levels lower but my dragons are more than 200 levels lower in tier lol ur adorable