Bazaar Keystones

Hello lovely WD Community & Devs,

I was wondering if there is a way to obtain Bazaar Keystones without buying packs?
I distinctly remember being able to earn quite a few daily, now, they are rarer than Mr. Clean with hair. Any suggestions or plans to bring back the ability to earn Keystones.

#MissingKeystones
KingBreezy337
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

From the previous keystone query.

I’m more interested in rider shards myself! Where are my rider shards @PGDave?

Red rider shards can currently be found in the glory training event, and can probably also be found in value packs in the store.

I’m hoping that there’s a plan to make the shards a little bit more available soon. I’m currently in this situation where I don’t have enough rider shards to train a rider to get on the board to get more shards hahah. I do have a prime ready to level that will get me started, but if I didn’t I would be in a world of hurt right now.

You can also strategically use your Atlas Season lines. The first 3 rewards in each armor piece line are 500k gold, 15k crafting shards and 5 rider stones. If you are like me and know you will not be able to reach the armor pierces in a season, you can claim the beginning of multiple armor piece lines and get the goods you need.

1 Like

Wish I had known that before :joy:

PG does offer a very sweet package of 110 shards along with 450 keystones for a low price of $99 USD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.