🤔 Because this category is green, more green dragons?

Yes? :smiley:

(And green as in green colored, not green/emerald tier <.< >.>)

1 Like

Now that you mention it, I do notice a suspicious lack of green… :thinking::thinking::thinking: :t_rex:

Prepare the tinfoil hats!

Though Coatl is green, and Huitzil has green armor :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I know there’s Arborius and that Amarok recolor in the lower tiers but higher-up there’s like no green :rofl: It’s all dull colors and black. Then again, I’m not up very far so I don’t have many of those dragons colored in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

1 Like

Wait until the festive dragon shines in green.

I hope it’s covered in moss and has a flower growin’ out of its head! We need more plant dragons too. :t_rex:

4 Likes

Oh, Hantu, I couldn’t think of that one the other day when Amarok-model recolors came up :smiley:

There are more, but Leviathan and Luminark early on then Deci and somewhat Nier later on are the only other ones I remember offhand.

1 Like

Would’nt that make amarok a recolor of hantu rather than the other way around? xd

3 Likes

Quetz is green and blue :wink: more green than blue though. With an accent of red.

1 Like

:drooling_face:
I want Quetz…

I want leprechauns, they are green and have lots of gold…i want their gold!

Sounds like estril the angry cabbage

2 Likes

I’ve always thought of estril as flying venus flytrap but angry cabbage lmao

I used to want a green swamp dragon and nollaig kinda fulfilled that. Though its more of darker green.

1 Like

Some of dragons from the higher tiers have some green though

No, not Estril the Angry Cabbage. It’s actually Estril the Angry Watermelon!

1 Like

@KingxQueenNyx

I’ll have you know my estril is named angry cabbage, he shoots watermelon, but his head is a cabbage

:rofl: Watermelon or Jolly Rancher dragon to me, always thought of it as brown, but true, the wings and bit of the body have green.

No love for Habrok?

1 Like

HABROK! I love that one’s design. How dare I forget :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

:scream: forgot about Habrok, must repent