Best Legendary Dragon - This season

Looking for personal reviews from fellow forum dwellers. Which legendary dragon from this season would you rate as the best?

Not getting into the mythics part of the equation, if one need to do another branch to get the keys for mythic, which branch would you recommend?

Base boost and electrum branches already done.

Luzok is best legendary this season.

4 Likes

Luzok

3 Likes

None of them. They were all disappointing except for Calavore - the mythic hunter.

1 Like

I like Luzok the best of all the legendaries.

3 Likes

Frankly, the only good legendary this season is Luzok, but overall, this season wasn’t something to be too enticed by.

2 Likes

I don’t have Luzok but I’ve had a lot of fun with Marav

1 Like

Luzok

2 Likes

Marav is also pretty solid. Just takes some practice. I left him at harbringer so I can cruise through the temple raid base.

3 Likes

Depends if you can 1 shot the towers or not as well.
If not you need to add extra ammo which isn’t fun.

1 Like

I got Marav and Luzok and I definitly prefer Luzok even if Marav is really solid, Luzok is just more fun even if I don’t like warriors usually he is onw of those exceptions you rarely come across.

2 Likes

I have Morta at gold, and he totally crushed it in Assault! Morta’s critical weakness is the crystal howitzer, so at lower levels, this dragon is awesome.

1 Like

Hueso my opinion

I would say Luzok too though I went for muertok line instead of him… wish Luzok was the discount but marav is pretty decent

1 Like

Do you need your eyes checked?

2 Likes

Luzok by far is the best. Marav is ok but her red spell is terrible and her runes should have boosted her atk stat instead of hp. The other two are trash

I’ve flown them all. Defended at max tier.
Luzok is the best.

4 Likes

But I don’t even see nobody fly luzok I was under the assumption he trash

4 Likes

Well against me I haven’t seen one on my base