Best Plans for season - better finish Aibrean or wait for new hunter?

So, I’m a lower level player and don’t know what to do now. I finished Aibreans first page, got Oksanas first page, the egg token boost and 2k sigils left. So, better wait for the real hunter or finishing Aibrean? I’m sure I could finish the other hunter, I would atleast get the emerald/obsidian stone. Really need help in deciding!

I think Aib is a real hunter :woman_shrugging:t2:

Wait till the new dragons come out then make your decision.

2 Likes

Since the discounts are done… i would suggest wait and see what comes out

1 Like

Patience. Just wait to see the second one. Then perhaps we can answer your question.

Depends where you are…I plan on stopping at the last gold chest for aibrean, then seeing what else comes up…realistically that’s only like 750 sigil away lol…I don’t really need another “obsidianable” hunter. I have Avyx and Neptus, unless the drag is better than noc, there’s just about no point in getting anything past the gold chests unless you want the other prizes or are harbinger.

I know it’s still like 1.5 to 2 years away for me but I still can’t wait to have my hedwig :grin:

Only like 2m tokens to go :eyes::flushed::joy::sweat_smile::pensive:

Real as in primary or discount… if you weren’t being sarcastic :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

You clearly don’t know Donna xD

4 Likes

I is a mystery to all :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.