Best runes for Leos

I was just wondering if anyone has input on what The best runes are for Leos? In particularly his shield

1 Like

basiccally i will put lleos runes at it branch, + legend or mythic rage i guess

od you allready hatch leos? @SweetTrouble69?

Yes I have i looked back and all his runes are for health. I was wondering if the explosive shield would work on his shield?

1 Like

Honestly if ur serious about using Leos id put the hp and flak resist om him and rest another resist either archer or LT…and explosive shield will only work on explosive shield

2 Likes

The only shields with runes are Explosive Shield, Lethal Barrier, and Elemental Barrier. These don’t work with the other varieties of shields, such as Heat Shield, Shield Blast, Static Shield, Fire Shield, etc.

Generally speaking, unless the spell is in the name of the rune/glyph, it won’t work with it. There used to be crossover between spells sharing runes/glyphs, but that was removed during the spell/rune interaction revamp a while ago.

Going back to Leos, pretty much just what’s on his line, though the HP runes will work with any dragon, but dragons without dark flak resist won’t benefit from it. Other than that, it’s the usual rage/widsom runes, but those are better saved for dragons that have more spells, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: that’s what I was needing to know.

Wouldn’t bother tbh, he’s rubbish :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

50% discount and darkflak resist is worthed imo

1 Like

Yeah, still rubbish though.

I’m not overly excited about any of them this season.

1 Like

Same as last season then, excluding Necryx :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Spindra will put in WORK, phuck what ya thought. :grin:

2 Likes

Seriously, spindra is the most underrated finisher. All of her spells synergize, and doesn’t matter what tier she is in above gold, she can still take a max base of partially sanded towers.

3 Likes

I would literally still use if no primary attack at all :)…i did, at gold tier lvl 55s…u are correct :slight_smile:

:popcorn::eyes:…I don’t have that one ,but good to know

1 Like

I feel for not having sacrifice on Spindra yet! Hoping it becomes dope :smile:

Or he will just die without rage, like the wimp dragon he is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
To say you need a sanded base, so what, lvl 1 ember kills a sanded base.
So does 20 other dragons in game.

(ps my spindra is expert)

Ok pointless spindra bashing rant over. (and yes I know you like him - thats fine, just poking fun at the spindra love)

Leos runes are the only good thing about that dragon. Hold them for something decent.

1 Like

Ember does not impress me, 1st of all bc be could not take a fully sanded base(can but extremely difficult and would require valuable rage runes) i would love proof, 2nd he can not shield in case there are still threats, which is likely if 2nd on a higher target with chance of defenders. And 3rd who said spindra needs a fully sanded base :wink: …ember is only useful for that 1% missed on a poacher run.

Ember runs second for me all the time on fully sanded bases. Depends on how you’re running necryx more than how you run ember.

1 Like