Beta STILL TOO SLOWWWWW

I have mostly been a fan of the Atlas from the start, but there has GOT to be a way to turn around and go back to where you were IMMEDIATELY when you mistakenly give a relocation command — an UNDO button, as it were. It’s something that happens quite often because of the way primarchs are selected — you give an order, and then realize you had the wrong Primarch selected, and have to undo it. But when you do this…you have to wait four minutes or more, EVEN WHEN TRAVELLING BETWEEN YOUR OWN REGIONS right next to each other. It’s just a complete game-kill. To be taken out of the game and forced to the sidelines to wait and watch a ship eke its way across a dotted line between two islands a quarter of an inch apart, due to a very routine and very tiny error — is this really how you want people to spend their War Dragons play time? Is this what you want them to walk away remembering? A dead standstill? Frustration? This seems like a no-brainer to me.

@Rimbaudtox You should be able to immediately issue a new ‘move now’ command to turn around and go back to where you came from. You don’t need to wait until you’ve arrived to do this. Though it does take 3min to make it back home in this case because travel times are flat, not proportional to distance right now … so still an annoying mistake. We should probably add support for proportional travel times in this case. I’ll add it to our backlog.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.