Black Pearl economy completely broken by PG's own standards. 😠

Why was the perch skipped for tier discounts, especially the first one, Seagazer? Over 4000 pearls for Harbinger is a crazy amount for anyone who started after the glut was corrected.

Can we start with Seagazer and help out the lower folks? Vanguard on down? Please. @Crisis

21 Likes

Thank you for opening this thread. I am level 63 and I’ve only gotten 3.5k pears in 150 days of playing, 210 remain on elite so please pg. Discount or increase drop rate. Pretty please!!

4 Likes

You aren’t supposed to notice

2 Likes

Please tell me this is not correct. 34K Black Pearls for one Perch???

1 Like

you need 86 for abyssal perch. mine is 82. 8k pearls for next upgrade. i assume it goes up each level. so estimating 34k to get to 86 (4 levels higher).

No need to guess:
https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/building/view/perchIsland03

Looks like 7k actually for the next one, then it stays at 7200.

my bad it is 7k. yea

Good news! You only need 28,200 of something that rarely drops in increments of 225!

8 Likes

That’s just 2800 gold chests, easily done in a few hours with the right credit card…

18 Likes

Someone else’s :point_up_2:

2 Likes

:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::moneybag::dollar:

yes better drops for black pearls or more than just 225 per drop would be nice

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but those ARE the tier based discounts. Go to the link Morreion posted above… The prices have the same sharp drop at level 41 and large spike at level 77 as the flaks do, along with the bumps every 5 or 10 levels where the tier based discounts decrease. That means the tier-based discounts HAVE been applied.

I fully agree that pearl supply is absurdly low/costs are too high, but it’s not because tier-based discounts are missing. This needs a similar change to what they did with embers and ice/fire shards for 75+ to bring costs in line with “earnings”, unless PG thinks a second perch is a luxury that only the big spenders deserve.

3 Likes

Then I would say PG missed the mark by their own standard and need to address this before the next Fort.

6 Likes

I’m so behind on pearls. :disappointed:

7 Likes

I will sell pearls for embers :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Can I have please

3 Likes

They decreased it too much. Lucky u. I took a break from this game before pearls. After getting Sigurd and skarr. Now I came back and became E2P but I shouldn’t have taken a break. Should have amassed black pearls. It’s sort of unfair in a way :frowning:

I read this as “Fox tier” and got really excited and confused :joy:
@Fox

3 Likes

If only, right?

7 Likes