Blank Conquer the World Map ๐Ÿ‘€

The Conquer the World map is blank. From what I recall, the map should be populated already when the event is in the treasure hunt phase. The one time it was blank, the event had a glitch when it tried to start the second phase. Am I wrong? :eyes:

1 Like

@Arelyna @PGJared

Todayโ€™s Jaredโ€™s last work day. Maybe he should sneak out early? :slight_smile:

โ€œPGjared, can you help look into this blank map issue before you leave today? We had a really hard time resolving this the last time and we donโ€™t know how long itโ€™ll take.โ€
PGjared:

8 Likes

PGJaredโ€™s already passed on to the great Lands of Vacation. May he rest in peace. :beach_umbrella:

That being said, Iโ€™ll double check with our devs to see whatโ€™s going on!

3 Likes

It sounds like this issue is now fixed! Please restart your game and let us know if you experience any other issues! :slight_smile:

Thank you! :rose:

I am not able to play on the world map. I go on the map and them it wonโ€™t let me do any attacks. Is this another glitch??

The actual battle part of the event wonโ€™t start until the count down timer on the event island reaches 0. Right now we are still in the treasure hunt phase of the event.

Ok, thank you, for letting me know. :blush::+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.