Blassie's Player/Team Management Sheets

I’m currently working on a range of projects around creating sheets to help everyone manage their team or individual accounts. Most sheets I do will be aimed at officers to help you lighten up the load of some team administration where I can :slight_smile:

Some of my sheets will be compatible with WDScripts, helping you pull data out into nice sheets for reading / sharing with your team. Others will be for any one without access to WDScripts

All updates and releases moving forward will be on this thread (instead of individual threads I used previously)

If you need any help setting up sheets please reach out to me so I can assist

Universal Sheets

Base Percentage + Research Tracker

Create a copy

This sheet let’s you enter all of your base information to be able to play around with your base percentages (i.e. see where your 70% will be) without actually moving your towers, runes, etc

Note that you will need to enter ALL information for it to be accurate: Rider, Runes, Research, Towers, etc.

Also included is the basic research tracker (for the base sheet’s usefulness) but also Zami’s original research planner (thank you Zami :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) so if you want to track your research you can do that all in one place

Preview:

Quick Example sheet to show what it looks like once filled out. Put together quickly and random stats

Example Sheet (Link)

Crystal Caves Sequencer

This sheet let’s you see which order you will face teams during the Crystal Caves PVP. You will also be able to see other teams (from your league) order

If you have friends within other teams from the same league, you can also work on it together and share the sheet to reduce entry time :relaxed:

Starting at Round 1:

Starting at Round 2+:

Assignments

Sheet to set up your assignments. After putting in all the data, you can

• See castle totals (incl. top 3 for CG)
  • Search by Player
  • Search by Castle

Version 1
Standard Setup.

Version 2
Same as version 1, but has extra function to pre-set troop counts per castle + primarch type

If you have WDScripts, best to use the WDScripts assignments

WDScripts Sheets

For those of you unaware of WDScripts, you can see the website here (Info from WD Public API)

Battle Log

Download here

This sheet allows you to easily see battle log data for your team based on the report you download from WDScripts, sort by different criteria, and see some charts for those who are more visual.

There is also a name register that you can update so you dont need to manually combine players stats if they change their name

View Sample Sheet

Example Flying Stats:

Example Team Kills Stats:

Team + Castle Info

Download here

This sheet allows you to bring all your team + castle info into one sheet. It includes:

• Castle Listing
  • Position List/Check/Search
  • Shard list per castle
  • Castle bonuses
  • Infrastructure List
  • Infra Manager
    • see which castles can be upgraded per building type, and how many points available for that castle
  • Roster info (Alpha, Level, DP)

If you want to pick and choose what you display in the wiki to your team, you can do that also using the sister sheet in the instructions.

Sample Sheet

Example Position Search:

Example Infra Manager

Assignments

Use the assignment functionality from WDScripts website to set up and manage a spreadsheet. After putting in all the data, you can

• Compare your sheet assignments to WDScripts assignments
  • See castle totals (incl. top 3 for CG)
  • Search by Player
  • Search by Castle

Convenient and useful for comparing the assignment locations and cutting down your set up time

Even if you do not want to use the WDScripts assignments, I still recommend using this one and hiding the WDScripts related tabs because your player data entry will be much MUCH smoother :laughing:

Version 1
For those who manage assignments directly on WDScripts currently without a sheet. It has a function for you to compare previous export with the latest to see where changes need to be made.

Version 2
For those who manage assignments on a spreadsheet and then update WDScripts. It has a function for you to check which WDScripts assignments are incorrect and need updating

Version 3
Same as version 2, except it has extra function to pre-set troop counts per castle + primarch type.

Upcoming Sheets, Feedback, Requests

Next Work

• Gold management

Feedback

• Please reach out to me with any feedback or issues. Anything you find might be helpful is likely to be helpful for others as well!

Requests

• Currently taking requests/suggestions for the next projects I work on. If you have something you would like me to have a look at please reach out to me.
  • I am also happy to customise any existing sheets for you
28 Likes

Hi everyone

I have just updated the post with my crystal caves sequencer event - since we have Crystal caves this week!

Grab your copy here

A few things:

• this has been tested over data with last 2 CC’s with various leagues, however I am not 100% sure it is 100% accurate for this initial release to public
  • any issues with the sequences please contact me immediately and be ready to share your sheet so I can check the data and see what’s going on

Help from you:

• I am hoping to maybe reduce the requirement for a full sequence from 4 to 3 rounds. To do this I need your help.
  • before battle round start: send me screenshots of the following would be awesome - league leaderboard (the one that shows rating point) and event team leaderboard
  • during event: after filling in your 4 rounds, share your copy of the sheet with me so I can do some checking/investigation

Not a requirement to help out, but I will appreciate anyone who does :relaxed:

6 Likes

I have just fixed a small bug regarding the team dropdown where some teams were not on the list after selecting league. You only need to download a new copy if you were previously unable to find your team.

I also had a few people asking about the entry on the input - make sure you filled in the top 3 fields along the top first to create the validation on the team names :relaxed:

We are still in round 1 so if you have forgotten to start tracking, be sure to at least grab some screenshots of the matchups so you can enter them in when you get the chance.

2 Likes

WDScripts has updated the Castles Command so currently you will be unable to edit the WDScripts Team + Castle info sheet without issues.

I will be updating that sheet for you all during PvP and provide new link here when I do.

If there’s any other suggestions or feature requests for that specific sheet, please reach out to me ASAP so I can bundle the changes together :wink:

2 Likes

Hi all! Today I am releasing my Base Percentage sheet. It also includes a slimmed down version of research tracker (tower HP only) and Zami’s original planner with all research incl. pre-requisites.

Create a copy

It is particularly useful for quick checks before PvP starts, or if you are planning on moving your base around and wanting to be sure you are not messing with your 70% too badly.

While I have done quite a bit of testing and am feeling confident that it is accurate, please be mindful that some values may be slightly out due to rounding. If you find any issues please reach out to me ASAP so I can have a look and see if its a wider issue or related to your input in one of the sections.

Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

It seems really interesting.
Zami’s reserach isn’t updated with Arcanum (there is no base research so not a big deal) and Abyssal/Eldritch/Verdant need a little fix, Column “N” missing the discount so show always “0” in the “Eggs needed” tab

Wow these are awesome @Blassie !

I forgive you for murderizing me in atlas with these awesome sheets :smiley:

3 Likes

I hear whispers that she will be planning to update her research planner in the somewhat near future. Those issues with the egg sheet will be fixed as well, I believe she is aware of them :relaxed:

Once she releases her updates I will also make sure they flow through to mine as well :grin:

2 Likes

The Teams / Castle info sheet is now updated and working again! You will need to make a new copy of the sheet though.

Link to updated sheet

Reminder! If you also use the Wiki sheet you do not need to make a new copy - but you DO need to update the sheet with the new link from above copy :slight_smile:

As always, any issues please reach out to me. If you have made any major adjustments to your copy (as I know a few of you have) and do not want to start over I can help fix it up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Reminder that with Caves this week you should be getting a copy of your sequencer ready to go!

I made a few small adjustments since last caves event, so I suggest everyone grabs a new copy: Make a copy

Notably I have added a new round clock tab. It’s all Timezones matched to round start times - you can check the Timezones for you / your team and hide the ones you don’t find relevant. Once you filled in the sheet and get the sequence, it will also bold and underline the correct round times that match your PVE.

As last time, I am hoping to get some info/screenshots from people. I didn’t get a large number sent last caves. I’m still trying to reduce amount of rounds required and looking for patterns. You can send to me in PM here or on line (ID: Blassie098)

• league leaderboard screens
  • score board before event start
  • score board between round 1 and 2
  • score board between round 2 and 3
  • link to your sequence sheet
4 Likes

Hey everyone. Very sorry but please make a copy of new version.

Nothing is broken if you do not update, but I have added an extra predictor field that will give you potential round 3 matchup after putting in 2 rounds. Note that it will give the incorrect team for 4 teams in the league. But for 21 other teams it will be correct. Which I think is enough reason to show it. Just keep it in mind :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thanks for the Crystal Caves Sequencer. Easy to use and worked well. Have you thought of a PVP predictor for Gauntlet, based on the current rankings and who’s been faced before? Maybe it’s too easy to need a sheet.

In short:

Without being given an exact formula by pg on how they do the matchups each round (which they wouldn’t) there’s no way I’d consider doing a sheet for gauntlet

Long:

It’s different to caves in the way that caves is set for teams only facing each other once. No other rankings etc impact that

Gauntlet you won’t face the same team twice in a row (except pve I believe), except it’s also around ranking and such. Even with the sheet, teams would be having to input leaderboard rankings before every pvp to make it work - miss one and likely to be the end of the sheet for the event.

Since the nature of gauntlet is that you can still get vp outside of pvps, it would mean filling those rounds in just before pvp as well. Small change in ranking up the the few mins before may still impact it.

4 Likes

Thanks for your considered reply, and thanks again for the caves sheet.

Hey everyone! I have new versions of below sheets available. Neither are major updates but I suggest upgrading to the newest version when you can

I am also rolling out a new changelog feature on all my sheets. On one of the input tabs you will start seeing a red section of text like below. This will automatically update if I release a new version, and you can then view the Changelog to see if you need to urgently update or not.

3 Likes

@Blassie is it possible to add more lines for perch boosts?
Screenshot_20220617-132127_Sheets

I would need more to have a perfect calculation.

I’m not sure what you are putting in there, is that tower levels? :thinking:

The rider tower boosts are only for HP boosts provided by rider skills.

So for example if you have Ryva set up like below image, you’d put:

Pylon = 10
Lighting = 10

I don’t think there are any new riders that can have more than 4 different types of HP boost at the same time.

I tested hit my base and had 4% offset to sheet.

Hey all! Its that time again and caves is coming up in PVP this week

Since the last caves I have made some adjustments to the sheets, so please make sure you grab new copies.

There are now 2 versions. One can only be used if you are entering info from Round 1. If you are starting at Round 2 or later be sure to use the 2nd version.

As always - The more screenshots and filled in spreadsheets I get from teams, the more accurate info I can provide from earlier in the event. Please send through if you are filling in the sheet:

• Screenshots of Round 1-3 matchups
  • Copy of your filled in sheet after Round 3
5 Likes

My version is not working :face_with_thermometer: