Blazing Shield...now with more edge

Getting this graphical glitch with Leo. Anyone else? If it matters I’m on a Galaxy S8.

1 Like

Uninstall and reinstall. It’s just a glitch with particle effects after this latest update.
I was almost tempted to just keep it and have fun with all these wacky effects… but nah. Cubes aren’t my thing. I’m more of a triangle guy. :t_rex:

My mages are like that :joy:

Cool :rofl::rofl:

Cubes are two pyramids glued together :eyes:

I don’t think so :thinking:
Rather, 6 identical pyramids glued at their triangle sides

Leos went to Kamar-Taj to study magic

12 Likes

I have the same and I’m using iPhone. It’s annoying as I don’t see much past this shield.

1 Like

Try reinstalling

There are a few graphics appearing a little odd since the update. Really odd how so many things got messed up from something small but annoying like this to breaking the research for total SS.

2 Likes

same her on my galaxy s5. after recent update. graphics is set to low

Honestly, it’s beautiful and @Blackfire565 ‘s comment made me very happy :heart_eyes: I love Doctor Strange

3 Likes

This comparison kinda makes me prefer it how it is now

1 Like

I have reinstalled…then updated hoping that would fix it…nope. tried reinstalling again …still not fixed. Obviously this is not a simple glitch and has rendered Leo’s useless as I cant see towers through this shield :rage:

1 Like

Is there a fix to this yet? I had to bench Leos. He’s too annoying to use with the new shield animation.

Yet another update and a full reinstall and its still not fixed! I’m being screwed out of one of my best dragons because someone is too lazy to fix him

@PGJared…please fix this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.