Blinded by defenders

When multiple defenders join an attack, once they have dropped SS, once shields go up, and once hammer graphics come into play, it’s virtually impossible to make out the differences between towers.

Is there any way to toggle this so I don’t see all the defensive graphics and can actually see the towers I’m flying against?

28 Likes

It happens only with flaks , you cant tell which is what if you didnt memorize the placement . I wouldnt mind a fix on this tbh

11 Likes

It’s less of an issue if you have time to prepare but in PvP there isn’t loads of time to memorise a base and then all the flaks merge into the same flak with the defence graphics

1 Like

I agree with this. I have dies many times trying to target a a mage base so I can utilize spells, and die while trying to filter through all the noise. I guess I am not one to study based before I attack.

Relevant:

1 Like

Always thought it was “wrapped up like a douche” :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I remember as a kid thinking that exact thing lol
Hey dad !? why is that guy singing about wrapping up a douche? :rofl:
My dad died laughing
Son deuce as in the card in poker it’s called a deuce! :rofl:

EDIT TO STAY ON TOPIC LOL : And yes the defensive graphics have been complained about in the past and pg told us it was not going to be removed
I believe it was when they added hammer lights to graphics those beams that shoot up when you drop a hammer
but could not find Pgs official response to players complaining about it !
It’s irritating for sure can’t imagine how it would be if I was color blind :scream:
But I’m sure it’s probably even worse!
Can’t remember what their response was at that time :thinking:
Was years ago I believe lol

2 Likes

I raised this in PG thread as one of the fix but it has not been selected.

2 Likes

IT’s ok don’t worrry its’ ok. ssssh

You did loads of suggestions in one big post. You should have split them up as suggested by @Heftig

I think you mixed me up with someone else as the tagged post is not mine. :sweat_smile:

Also wrong thread? Maybe? :thinking:

Your response was this one - Mid-Year 2021 - Community Ideas for Improvements - #113 by Heftig

I’m an idiot, ignore me. I read before I had my coffee and thought you were telling me I had to split up a bunch of suggestions :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

New Rule: Coffee THEN forums. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.