Blue assault 6 Video

Used a seasonal, zilch, could have gotten through with borg leading and then clean up, but it would be much more difficult. This wasn’t the attempt that I finished, but was the one I was able to record, didn’t have the button on in the final one.

16 Likes

So you need a divine for max points with set up skills?

Edit also see epic fail with 1 being the loneliest number of luck.

2 Likes

Could finish it with borg, kobal, and one other dragon, but required a bit of luck with that setup.

5 Likes

Borg would literally die without a rider then?

1 Like

Need the rider for shot count. Not for health.

1 Like

Then not possible I only have some benched riders but that’s normally why I don’t want max points

1 Like

Ooooh another assault video!
Petition for a new tradition of you posting an assault video at the end of every assault :joy:

2 Likes

I need more
For research reasons lol

6 Likes

Also when will pg ban dracaron from doing assault so people actually have a chance of winning lol

4 Likes

You do realize he’s on Dread? And he knows skill right? Besides I kinda have slight obsession with their powers just saying

1 Like

That was also a joke, fix your sarcasm detector girl :joy:

6 Likes

I’m not good with Sarcasm :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha yes dream always says that in good fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He? Did you just presume gender?

Maybe I assume he’s a dude judging by name and portrait but hey it could be a she :woman_shrugging:t2:

Now dracy is an it? Tss tss tss objectifying people isn’t good

1 Like

Yes am an it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

An it so basically binary on gender? Sorry I’ve literally been living under a rock

1 Like

I’m always a troll
I thought people know it by now

4 Likes

I’ve been living under a rock basically :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m too serious for this world :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: