Bookmarking atlas castles

One thing that would be nice for everyone I think is for players to custom name the bookmarks, they get lost the way they re now and we have to have a reference spreadsheet to remember which goes to where.
If we could bm a target and custom name it then that would be much simpler, like renaming a rider or a dragon

3 Likes

If I want to save a castles cords I tend to post a ss/ write down the cords in the line reminder thing.

1 Like

Exactly so if you could rename the causal bookmark wouldn’t that be better, then you just look at your bookmarks and see what you want instead of having to look at a reference sheet, especially if you have a lot of bookmarks

2 Likes

This. I keep forgetting where the hell Aligane went

I agree!
It would be good to be able to rename them, or at least that more information came out than the name of the castle and its area, that makes you have to click one by one to find the one you want :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol :joy:

1 Like

how about a team bookmarks folder and a private/personal bookmarks folder :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

I think just being able to rename it would work just fine

if we can bookmark a base (xpfarmsloose1x) for ourselves I think we should be able to bookmark castles for ourselves as well IMO

is this a thing??

1 Like

Yeah but they don’t let us use punctuation or aćcents for some reason

1 Like

This and team-wide bookmarks separated from personal ones, I shouldn’t have to share my bookmarks with everyone else :rofl:

yes I know personal ones don’t exist - but they should. Like 3 other people said this lmfao I’m illiterate