Breeding Bug in event

Why is there a bug in every goddamn event. Says a lot about pocket gems programmers. Breeding has been done countless times and they still mess up stuff. Ignore this post if this is a mistake on my end.! I have bred enki.Screenshot_20190919-075159|690x335

1 Like

Generally, this isn’t a bug, this is just server lag from everyone breeding all at once at the start of the event. Give it a few minutes and it’ll catch up and update.

7 Likes

Can you restart your app (or even just go in an out of the event) and repost your score please?

3 Likes

I have a teammate that is having same issue. He cleared the cache and restarted the game but nothing

1 Like

Took about 15 minutes for my first round of points to get added. It’s just super laggy lately

2 Likes

Tried restarting a lot. But understand server lag. Can still be improved tho.

Mine sat at 20 points until I restarted 6 times. Guess I’m just numb to the server lag anymore :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I checked teammate contributions and he is up to 16k. Maybe it’s just really lagged

1 Like

This is the start of the event.
Won’t be “strange” for us to have delayed time.

A turnaround of this is wait for a while before starting the event, or wait for the points to appear.

3 Likes

I am having same issue spent over 30 egg fragments some gave me 200 points some gave me 20 points this is nuts 30*400equals12,000

1 Like

Best advice for anyone, do like myself and never start an event until a couple hours after start time.

This way you never have to deal with the headaches that is the event start!

2 Likes

This is a very good advice.

Although this time… 9 hours into event, I’m still rolled back after any attempt to claim anything, daily quest is rolled back too (it is completed… oh wait, no it’s not… or maybe yes? nah not this time, try again later) and on the top almost all bookmarks disappeared.

I’m surprized my Keth still has his XP and not back to an egg. knock on wood :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think I actually remember a time when there wasn’t lag at the start of events… Maybe I was too new to notice though.

It happens to me at the start of every minor event. This time it took almost 30 minutes for my points to catch up but I keep track and I’ve never lost any points. Restarting the app and all that usually doesn’t work either, so I just wait until all my points show up before I start claiming prizes. Even though I know this, it’s still annoying and definitely could be improved.

1 Like

Restarted Phone and App, No Joy
Spent 51000 Eggs and have Zero Points.

Started and restarted a number of times, Sitting on top of a router. 3 hours, NO JOY

it now appears my account has been reset to early this morning. This may be resolved for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.