Breeding Discounts Past Vanguard: When?

So. It’s been a while since discounts were last rolled out for lineage dragons. Empyrean is now the n-3 tier, and yet breeding with empyrean parents remains undiscounted.

Do prohibitive costs and sluggish, unincentivised breeding progress really encourage people to slog towards endgame?

5 Likes

I’m predicting next month - season. Not until Mythics are out. Maybe even 2 months.
I sorta hope someone from PG shows up to prove me wrong and I have to eat some humble pie.

2 Likes

Logically they would be discounted this event given vanguard was discounted when abyssal came out:

1 Like

Right there is your FIRST problem. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Given my relationship with fate, and as a perennial victim of Murphy’s Law, I will guarantee that Empyrean discounting will be in effect as of this event…as I am starting my Abysmals.

4 Likes

Starting new tier

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was reviewed with the new tier coming out.

2 Likes

Tier base breeding discount should be dropped and let everyone breed as what it is. It only breeds apathy.

:eyes: i wonder if that pattern will repeat itself… guess we will find out tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

Hope that 10% helps out many folks.
I was wrong. There are discounts. I was 10% wrong.

5 Likes

And discounts for abyssal too which is a bonus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.