Breeding event delay

I know there is a delay on the breeding event I was just wondering how this effects the team quests? If PG can’t get the event operational with in 24hrs. Does everyone get a free pass for the first day quest or is it going to be a fail for everyone’s first day?@Arelyna.

12 Likes

Good question! I’d like to know as well.

3 Likes

Good point, I hadn’t thought about that. I’d like to know too.

3 Likes

Wow that thought totally escaped mind.
I would like to know as well.
Maybe as a apology gift they could provide free elite pass for the whole event for those who don’t have elite.

2 Likes

Well, they go home in 13 mins so, I wouldn’t expect it to be fixed by then. Maybe tomorrow, after 8 AM PST.

4 Likes

Which is 9am Mountain/10am Central/11am Eastern … Only gets worse the further East we go. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well I’m doomed today then if that happens!!

Would they still though? Since the event hasn’t even started yet?

It’s stupid cause the people who ruined it for us are the ones at the top. Why does their shit hVe to affect us ya know.

Seriously @Arelyna this is beyond frustrating. We understand the problem. We need an ETA and some really good gifts. Events have never been this late. Chests dropping is not a good solution.

1 Like

ive been waiting for this event for ages, I have way more egg tokens that I need and want to get heaps of new dragons for fun flying, @Arelyna @Crisis @PGJared can we have this fixed plzzzzzz

Pretty sure PG has left for the day. Release will probably be tomorrow.

2 Likes

awww man I have nothing to do now

You probably shouldn’t tag Crisis anymore since she left the company quite some time ago.

1 Like

oh ok I didn’t know why did she leave???

my whole life has been a lie!!!

FYI:

1 Like

when will it be out?

can you predict what time?

My guess would be soon ™. But it’s just a guess.

1 Like

FYI:

2 Likes

Heads up:

2 Likes