Breeding Guides

Hey everyone! I hope y’all are safe and Corona free!

I have a question about breeding guides. Which ones are the best?
I know it comes down to personal preference and competition but putting everything aside, who has the best breeding guide for progression in the game?

Thanks and I’m looking forward to your feedback!

For me, I’m using Red’s Best Breeding Guide. :+1:

5 Likes

Red’s is really the only one you need. Her guide has paths for all different preferences.

3 Likes

Here is a link to the breeding path

3 Likes

Really all you need is Red’s Breeding Guide and nothing else, been stressed like a gazillion times

No, tell us what other breeding paths you’re seeing. It’s possible there’s a good laugh in there, and we could all use.

If you look for a post about ‘Evil’s Breeding Guides’. I was looking at that one and seen the comments on it so that lead me to actually post a question on the forum.

1 Like

Red’s Breeding guides. Definitely. Because she’s THE best!

:sob:

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020

Today marks the end of a personal era. I started playing War Dragons on April 20th, 2015 on my iPhone 5. My phone would run so hot we had to play with ice packs due to how much time we spent in the game and how much some phones couldn’t handle it. At this phase in the game, there were no tools to help players and there were certainly no public breeding paths. My history with breeding paths began in this time, as we experimented and tracked the best plan (so we thought) in our team wiki’s. Eventually, a selfless player on Dread named Amoeba released the first accurate and comprehensive breeding website for the game. Using this, I updated my team’s paths and eventually began to help those outside my team too. Somehow we went from there to this massive spreadsheet that we have now. I have spent years going over these, and while I am by no means perfect, it worked out alright.

Today is the end of my career in War Dragons.

I could list my reasons why, and I could say many heartfelt good byes. I have made some true friends on this game over the years and grew as a person. However, it is now my time to go. I will miss a small handful of people, but I can honestly say I am happy to be finally set free.

To you, dear reader, I ask one thing - preserve the integrity of my time spent on these paths. Please do not copy this work or use it in a way that is not intended. I gave you links to use to embed this in game, you have the link to share to your team otherwise (bit.ly/RedsBreedingPaths), and the paths up until endgame have no reason to change. Leave them be, and leave my work be out of respect for the time I have given the community. Tools have been given to PG to help them preserve the integrity of breeding decks and even automatically generate breeding paths (if everything is done to plan). Someone else already has access to edit my breeding paths, and you will see an edit if PG follows the outlined plans for tiers moving forward. Again, please just show some respect for my time and small legacy in this game.

Finally I say to you good bye. Fly high, dragon lords.

Red

Thank you for everything you have done for this game :sob:

2 Likes