Breeding non-evolving divine drags?

I just randomly bred donivalis, a gold non-evolving from the divine tab but I don’t know how I did it as I wasn’t paying attention.Was wondering whether it was possible to get the other non-evolving divine drags or not

Most of them are old and no longer obtainable.

2 Likes

I got Donivalis too, at least a month before I got to the gold tier. You needed Dodo and Dodopyyr to breed him, and only under certain conditions. I just happened to notice he was breedable at the time.

He’s basically a novelty dragon to get for fun. Sekoronos is pretty much the same dragon at a cheaper price.

5 Likes

How dare you to compare cute Doni with Sekoronos? :triumph:

5 Likes

Not everyone is born to be beautiful. Sekoronos might not be pleasant to look at, but that’s not his fault. Ugly dragons are the same as beautiful dragons on the inside. They need love too.

12 Likes

:roll_eyes: Looking at Merk… :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been flying Gilas since the day he was released. It will be sad to retire him soon. I grew to love him over time no matter how bad he looks.

3 Likes

Gilas is my top dragon right now. Apart from the design, I honestly couldn’t fault him.

1 Like

Same for me with Xul and all his demonic mosquito glory lol

My first love was danav, then nebulon, now I’ve been single for while, but reyze is still better than most people give credit for.

It is its parents’ and ancestors’ faults. Blame them. :joy:

Remember Kullecid? :joy:

:flushed:

Xul was beautiful-when you gave him a paper bag

2 Likes