Breeding Results

So how’s everyone doing in this event so far? I bred Vulcan, Kelvin, Kaiju, and Sekhem this event. So happy that I’m finally in sapphire :partying_face:… it took a bunch of wasted healing pots and XP boosts to get there. I had to grind XP on Vulcan and Kelvin. I’m finally in sapphire tho :+1:t4:

Has anyone else cracked into a new tier?

5 Likes

I bred these already…

Planning to breed these tomorrow-monday but I’m not going to hatch them right away :slight_smile: level 132

3 Likes

Nice!

:sob: Hatch noone this event

Got Deci, Noctua, Lumina, A&A and began Archimera. I have an Emerald Dragon cooking but I don’t remember if it’s Slax or another sidebreed. Planning on getting Noc expert on Monday or Tuesday :tada:

Edit: that’s actually Kerbos, not Slax. I had Slax already.

4 Likes

Garnet research. Yay… :unamused:

2 Likes

I bred a bunch of garnet research and Itzani. She has to wait another four days for a spot on the nest, though.

3 Likes

Estril + Rajin + enough garnet research to spend a total of 390k tokens. Nothing spectacular. Kind of impatient to be done with harb and vanguard legendaries tbh.

3 Likes

Wow! All that?! At such high tiers tho… that’s awesome!

Itzani seems like a good dragon. Can’t wait to breed her one day!

2 Likes

Nice! I honestly thought research only went up to platinum :sweat_smile:

It went to sapphire before; now it goes to garnet. Congrats on your dragons, btw. Sapphire is the nicest tier to be in until like harb or vang.

Itzani: incredibly pretty, incredibly buff. But unfortunately a little irrelevant if you’re following Rajin J2L.

3 Likes

1470/1625 for Lusian.

This sucks. No new dragon AGAIN.

1 Like

Ugh, he’s the reason that I’m taking my sweet time with Itz/Valens. No reason to rush headlong into that 325k token wall…

4 Likes

You are missing out on the Challenge and Prestige.

2 Likes

I bred one dragon, I’ll hatch it sometime next month

I don’t understand why there have to be incubating times… 5 days max sounds much more doable than 40+ days for a meh dragon

15 Likes

I got Avalanche, Mehaten and Anapa. I should be getting Zaru in the next event or so and then A+A so I’m catching up quickly on my breeding

1 Like

I really wish they’d introduced more “Reduce Incubation Time” research.

6 Likes

Ursa, Icicle was able to start ferga and kyrule :grin: