Breeding this week. No thread yet?

No one posted one yet and pghiggins makes some lovely posters, I didn’t want it to go to waste so here we are.

Questions:

1. So what are you breeding?

2. What are you looking forward to most about AFTERMATH?

17 Likes

im breeding saphires :eyes:
and im looking forward to the invoker

8 Likes

I’ll make reserches this time, need them badly. I guess I’ll go for Sorcer if it’s good.

5 Likes
  • Breeding and making a vid comparing Whale to Consurgeons

• AXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

9 Likes
  1. Starting Vanguard hopefully.

2. Still can’t decide…Rider portrait or draconic chests?! :laughing::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Jormund and jotun

4 Likes

Dragons :sweat_smile:

Ikkumma & the portraits! :smiley:

10 Likes

Me too!! Let’s go for Ikkumma! for the loovee of invokers!!! :joy: :green_heart:

5 Likes

I will be breeding Bilge, my third Abyssal legendary dragon.

I’m looking forward to seeing the art in-game, as well as seeing how the dragons perform.

Also, I suppose that if nobody else is willing to step up (including yourself), I may do it since I’m already active on the forums as-is. CzarCastic quit the game, so of course he can no longer do it.

6 Likes

I am starting on bilge and finishing occulex, they will be my first 2 Abyssal.

3 Likes

We haven’t got a proper thread for several events lately.

I’m only doing research this time, nothing new.

I’m also only looking forward to the spell reveal for now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: After that we will see if that will get me excited. The currently finishing season didn’t.

5 Likes

In Aftermath, I am looking forward to Kinnarix being a serious mythic sorcerer.

In Breeding, I am getting Helminn.

6 Likes

Hopefully I can finish Helminn and looking forward for Kinnarix. May try to get Jaalkan too. Just waiting for the spellkits to plan out next season.

3 Likes

Normally I breed Helminn. But I will use all my tokens. No research possible this time.

2 Likes

I’m super behind on eggs cause I suk, I will breed abyssal

4 Likes

I don’t think so, you just leveled recently high enough.

1 Like

No seriously, I have like no eggs from what I’m used to lol

1 Like

Getting my first Abyssal Bilge, and stock on Draconic chests with the sigils and rubies from breeding prize.

Mythic Ice Hunter, as others mentioned would like to see the spell kit.

5 Likes

Don’t be hard, when we climb up the tier the amount of tokens we get and the amount needed to breed gonna grow exponentially, that’s different debate about token economy.

We come under same category my chunky friend, surprisingly you r one step ahead.

2 Likes

I understand the increased cost, I just don’t have a lot of eggs compared to what I’m used to, not that I don’t have enough for now, but I just don’t have a ton
: chunk:

2 Likes