Breeding this week. No thread yet?

Second Breeding trying to crack an Abyssal Egg… didn’t get too far with it last time round so who knows?

What was it about Aftertaste? Or was it Afterthought? Perhaps Afterglow?
… let you know Afterwards! Let’s crack some eggs! :egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg:

3 Likes

Aftermath, unless this was a joke, then disregard my commentary…

3 Likes

Finishing helminn and finally deciding between sora and xul :joy: I always wait last minute… will probably wait till Gal does his stream for next season dragon spells

5 Likes

I breed opes, but can’t hatch😬

First both discounts branches than portrait and festive drag.+ Draconic chest!:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::grin:

4 Likes

Caldur, Glossia, and 1/5 of our hot chick Mordred. Dang, they are like drinking the tokens

I will make myself to forgive me, because how i betrayed by not picking a hunter this season. Frosty bird Jaalkan is what i am looking for.
whispering (maybe dreaming), no increase in the cost of the branches

3 Likes
  1. 700k in research, and thinking, yay I’m catching up, just to see gals post about more research added next breed and feeling deflated again :rofl:

2. All of it tbh. Looking good so far with the limited info we have.
    Especially interested in mythics. Hopefully both are good as a) have mythic ice gear just running missions on LJ.
    And b) i LOVED Kinnarius so really looking forward to seeing Kinnarix spell kit. First time I’ve gotten excited about a sorcerer in a loooonnggg time.

5 Likes

For me, Abyssal legendaries were mostly disappointing. Except for Bilge, who is awesome! So I recommend getting Bilge ASAP.

2 Likes

Medusys and Marlis (Marlis now incubating)

Tapping that “Open All” and hopefully get both discounted lines :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Was hoping to get to obsidian but fell just short. What can you do?

I am also looking forward to the invoker. Need a good one in my stable. I am saving chests next season for a fall mythic so I hope I can make it through. Looks like a lot of good lines this time.

1 Like

Amorak, Lucius and maybe Gaspar and Garzev if I manage to get Lucius breedable in time.
I was looking forward to the dark sorcerer but something makes me feel he got nerfed pre release (his speed spell to be exact).
The invoker looks like a cool dragon, he’s a must since he’s the discount.
The mythic hunter looks great, I’m not really a hunter flyer but if I get this far that I can get a mythic I might get him (unless the sorcerer gets a speed boost post releasing).
Besides all this I look forward to building my base and having fun in the game, picking up my phone after throwing it against the wall and finding it still working with the screen unbroken, a beautiful hot summer on the beach, loads of tourist girls on that same beach, ah well I suppose you get the general idea😁

2 Likes

Would you rather have a spell that speeds you up before you can kill the towers like Krelos making all the other spells almost useless (the typo), or would you rather it slow you down, damage the towers in the immediate area so you can kill the towers in that immediate area before you fly over them (the corrected info)? Let me know which one you would rather have for a MYTHIC dragon.

8 Likes

The sorcerer is awesome and looks really balanced to me, I would love to have both mythic this time

6 Likes

I think they said during the stream that the spell slows her down

Galileo, however, said it here.

Edit: I misread your reply. I thought it said “I don’t think they said during the stream that the spell slows her down.” I moved too quickly, but at the very least, this was a correct statement.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes

1 Like

My response was directly to what I quoted about a “pre-nerf” in regards to the speed spell.

5 Likes

I would prefer to have an effective Atlas speed demon and I don’t think Kinnarix is gonna be it

At least in atlas you dont have to worry about her lighting spell bouncing off onto random monuments or the ruby mine

You might be right, I’m looking forward to the first hands on experiences from players before coming to a conclusive judgment. So far all I can go on is what was shown and told in the livestream, everything else is just guessing and unfounded opinions for now.

1 Like

Krelos is actually pretty useless in atlas when hit at tier cause he will missed tower
He might get to 70% but not really gonna solo the base when defended because of the speed demon
What makes krelos good in atlas is counter snipe and early quit when he was hitting at tier, gold run, krefeeble or hitting wayyy down
So a fast forward spell like that isn’t very nice for a mythic especially a sorcerer as they have low ap and in the age of atlas it’s 5 flame or burst

4 Likes