Breeding, why should we watch the process?!

why should we sit and watch the breeding process?! In my lvl, sometimes I should sit and do nothing for half an hour…
Why there is not just a click and see the outcome??

3 Likes

12 Likes

Technically you are not watching the process, but the result… The game would be rated otherwise if that was the case… :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, it’s been brought up several times. I personally enjoy seeing eggs add up, I find it mesmerising, but I understand some people would like at least a slider “use xxx,xxx tokens” or “breed until or l get an egg or I don’t have any tokens left” or “just breed me yy gold eggs for research”.

Option to fast forward to results or watch eggs drop as a toggle too (I’m not kidding, I really enjoy watching eggs appear :laughing: I don’t want the option gone).

11 Likes

Set your phone down and watch tv for 30 minutes. That’s what I do.

6 Likes

Join a defense/attack and quit whining.

There are already ways around sitting there watching the tokens disappear…

“At your level” you should already know this…

Don’t join a defense or attack unless you’re going to come back and monitor it anyway, because if you do and extra eggs get used, which occasionally seems to happen, support will probably not help you.

9 Likes

This really should be highlighted, as we’ve seen too many people falling for this trick then regretting it bitterly afterwards.

Use it with the UTMOST CAUTION!

4 Likes

You’re not the only one mate :see_no_evil::joy::joy::raised_hands:t3::beers:

4 Likes

Breeding starts while I’m at work… my iPad usually has enough juice on it that I can start the process and keep half an eye on it while working. Though if I don’t have a dragon ready for breeding at the start of the event then I just do something else while my dragons have some fun in the breeding castle :joy:

4 Likes

I’d rather not have my phone battery die while breeding. It’s a big waste of time and battery life.

5 Likes

So… plug it in while your dragons bang off screen? Go have something to eat, watch tv or read for a bit while they get the job done

5 Likes

I go eat of screw around in line or other internets

Side problem, don’t know if you guys get this too but my phone heats up pretty badly if i bred 100k+ tokens whatsoever at once🧐, so immediate option please😄

4 Likes

Remove your phone cover?

1 Like

Yeah I’ll just plug it in while I’m at work running around like crazy. No thanks glad it’s being worked on but honestly it should have been done from the get go.

That sounds like a YOU problem then. How are you breeding then if you’re “running around like crazy”. Wait until you get home then, it’s not like your egg tokens will get stolen if you dont use them as soon as the event starts.

Yes we need a way to speed up autobreed but your logic is illogical

3 Likes

:+1:t2:Exactly

Heating phones is one most known problem during this

3 Likes

There used to be no autobreeed. Only press the button each time.

The horror! :scream:

*Possessively coils around and around the autobreed option like Faf’nyr around its treasure… :snake: *

3 Likes