Breeding with mystic fragments

Can we have the ability to auto breed with mystic fragments like with eggs instead of one at a time?

3 Likes

I second the notion lol. I have over 500 of them but I’ve seen folks with 1000+. That’s a lot of taps

2 Likes

They go really really quick when you tap them. Far faster than using the auto breed button.

You can hit it multiple times a second

4 Likes

True, but it would be nice to have an auto-apply button like you have for timers.

3 Likes

I just hand the phone to my kid and say click this button a bunch and you can stay up 30 minutes late tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The ability to type in an exact number of frags to use and then hit an “apply” button (that would have a confirmation screen with the “yes” button in a different spot than the “apply” button had been in) would be nice :eyes:

But tapping really fast works too.

8 Likes

But my thumb gets tired fast lol

I use an index finger :eyes: But I play on an iPad.

I only fly Ronin with my middle finger…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::+1::+1::ok_hand:

Depends how many you need to use. I used 800 or 900 frags at one time and it feel like tendonitis… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Give them to me, and you’ll be free from your tendonitis :grin:

1 Like

Should have a calculator instant breed use of all token to X out the boring part of this event

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.