Brilliant Idea: Recycle Towers instead of giving FREE STUFF AWAY

destroy
0 timers returned
0 resources returned
**xp needed to reach your next level is increased by the amount of XP the tower was worth.
**your current player level does not change thus not affecting your dragons in their current state.

Still valuable action. Making your base stronger for your player level as it allows for min maxing of bases.

Same thing. You could still max a fort event and never level up, thereby rewarding bad behavior.

Again…

Edit - the only reason this thread hasn’t been closed is the US forum mod left the forums, and now I’m starting to see why.

list reasons/examples instead of just arbitrary comments

Hysterical.

If you are overleveled right now (under token-farmed as I like to call it), you save timers. If you’re dumb enough to instead spend those timers on doing well on Fort events with recycling, your overall progress will still slow > no problem, just a choice.

Also: already suggested you could opt to not have recycling available during fort. But I suppose it’s easier to read over that.

Go search the other 5,000 threads suggesting the same idea. It gets really old saying the same shit, over, and over, and over every time some wise ass gets a fresh new brilliant idea.

If you are overleveled, you don’t need timers. This rewards being overleveled as you can then sit at whatever level you want, forever, to catch up on breeding and be the bully of Bronze league :man_shrugging:

Seriously? PG can’t even reliably turn on/off chest drops for events, you expect them to turn on/off tower recycling?
Have a good evening. I really am done with the idiocy for the night.

Here’s the thing. We need recycling more than we need to confirm your self inflated sense of worth based on seniority and shitty arguments.

1. You need new towers to keep game fresh, interesting and lucrative.

2. Replacing old towers is a negative experience, old players tend to dislike new towers because they make their earlier hard work redundant: inflation of their effort.

3. Recycling not only takes away that feeling, it gives players with large storages a head start. They’ll keep building, building is spending, PG wins.

4. Stored towers count towards level and defence stats. This is not logical. Level and defence indicate strength. Towers in storage don’t add to strength so they inflate levels and defence stats.

5. You can’t make stored towers not count towards level&defstat because ideally you’d like to base pvp rewards on attack/def stat ratio (and performance) between attackers. And then people might store their towers to influence that ratio.

6. Recycling, provided it is done with proper mechanics - helps restore level/defstat meaning so it might be used to fix this fucking Atlas scaling.

Just going to save this somewhere to laugh at later.

If you are overleveled, you don’t need timers. This rewards being overleveled as you can then sit at whatever level you want, forever, to catch up on breeding and be the bully of Bronze league :man_shrugging:

people do this anyway, so I don’t think it really matters? there are level 300+s down there.[quote=“Jonesy, post:26, topic:75622, full:true”]

Seriously? PG can’t even reliably turn on/off chest drops for events, you expect them to turn on/off tower recycling?
Have a good evening. I really am done with the idiocy for the night.
[/quote]

there are level 300+s down there already. first points is kinda irrelevant

yea PG seems to have a hard time with wet paper bags too so…

Ummm everyone should just read one of the many proposals on CHANGING tower types rather than just being able to scrap them. :unamused:

don’t quit

Take me with u

Why, is it better to change and get an equal or close to equal level all at once, or to salvage and use parts to build something new piece by piece.

PG wants da moneh, and to get da moneh they need you to buy their newest toys. You won’t buy the earth flak if you can just swap it for that electro flak that didn’t turn out so great as you thought it would. Unless you find a way to monetize, it’s as likely to get accepted (and lot harder to implement) as recycling. Perhaps they’ll introduce a swap-token to include in that sweet harbringer package.

I’ll take recycling over changing. And yeah, 5 dec sounds as good as any time to get off. Before you know it all the lifeboats are taken.

giphy-2

enlighten me please…

-edit-

Also, I haven’t heard about this…

-edit2-
Up until lv 197, the highest possible scrapped tower is 20. Then, it’s lv 24 towers until base level 300.

At that point, xp is necessary rather than obsolete. Therefore, it’s purpose is just correcting fort mistake, so no.

No, I said Big Spenders would exploit this for gain, key word being ‘spend’ which is the exact opposite to ‘free’

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Absolutely love this! Wtg fight guy!
Well said

Morons affirming morons theories. Fantastic.

:unamused:

Pets mechs ego… its ok boy u still rock :joy:

I want a doctorate degree in War Dragonology…how do I go about getting one of those mech and jonsey?? :rofl::rofl:

Does it come with benefits?

I have, at least most of them.

No if there is a penalty involved.

You seem quite mad over this idea, many high levels don’t have shit towers because they didn’t do research or as you call it “bad behavior”, meta just changed and old towers became utterly useless. Same thing could happen to me, I have “perfect base” maxed for my level, yet once I hit mid 300’s flaks might be old news forcing me to redo my base all over again.

“Recycling” (recycling is likely the wrong word here) is towers is not a horrible idea, I see good points from
both sides,

They should be able to have a chance at redeeming their base, “I know two players that have quit because of their base”, but at the same time there is gotta be a cost to it.