Bring Back Lumber Bonus

@PGGalileo

Given the hectic start to events recently, I believe many may be reluctant to begin fortification right away. I humbly request that the 3x lumber boost we have had in previous seasons be returned to the next fort, in order to alleviate the need to build right away.

UPDATE: It is entirely possible this entire thread is a lie…

10 Likes

I fully agree.

When was that removed? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Did they say somewhere they were removing it?

8 Likes

There is plenty of lumber throughout the week , why the hurry

3 Likes

More timers would be better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ve had the 3x lumber boost for every fort since it was introduced, for the past year or so. So I have little doubt that this fort will have it again.

Not sure what you mean by “Bring Back” though, it was never gone.

12 Likes

I was pretty sure we didn’t have it the last few times. If we did, mine was broken. You notice these things when you don’t have a castle. :eyes:

2 Likes

lumber bonus pls lol i am not going to take from bank i am not going to use the bank i am going to try to earn wood for a event i have nothing to level haha

1 Like

Usually when people think it’s broken it’s because they expect a “x3” somethere, or a +300%. But the fort event boost increases the base value, compare the white base number to https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/building/view/woodFarm to see if you actually have the boost (after the usual hoops of restarting the game after the event has started).

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I always compare with my food generation though. Last fort I was generating more food than lumber.

2 Likes

Timers I agree.

• Bring Back Lumber Bonus Boost
  • Nah I can farm as much wood as i can
  • I’m just here for the results (as always)

0 voters

But the bonus hasn’t gone…
Looks like not working for particular player(s).

1 Like

The workers were on strike.

I had the same feeling, I didn’t check the numbers though

I didn’t have the bonus for lumber one fort before the last one, as well. My BF too.
Luckily I didn’t need to build much.
Checked 100%, and the whole matchmaking was totally empty for 4 days, which doesn’t happen when bonus works fine.

another survey lol

1 Like

It was working last fort event… Also it’s your own fault you don’t have a castle :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I guess lumberjacks aren’t essential. :cry:

But they are OK.