Bring back necroth

bring back necroth. It is my favorite dragon from a few years ago and I cant level him up anymore

We dont need anymore old, useless dragons coming back at premium prices. Leave the dead alone
supernatural-jensen-ackles

9 Likes

Use old models, make spell kits actually viable. That’s what I think.

Its still resurrecting them, and yall aren’t using time on old models because assets are already there, you’re just not making them a waste of time for the players.

With the new season structure, giving new players actually decent dragons (which the models they likely wouldn’t have seen anyway) seems like a good idea to me.

1 Like

If resurrection must stay, I’d rather see another dragon themed after existing one.

Like how Noctarn was themed after Noctua.

Yep, instead of resurrection make it a reincarnation or reborn dragon. Change the name and color and give it a new spell set so it at least has a chance to be viable on current bases.

2 Likes

That was a very fast edit. :open_mouth:

I think I wouldn’t be opposed to just revamping all dragons spellkits when they are resurrected so they have relevant abilities, but also I kinda like some of my favorite dragons to be immortalized in my memory how I remember and loved them…so idk there’s not a great solution.

On topic: which ones necroth again?

Think it’s the one that needed separate eggs to evolve, different from evolution stones.