#BringBackKOTH Petition

Petition link:

8 Likes

I thought this was a petition to bring back @Kroth and was somehow related to the unofficial war dragons podcast. :rofl:

6 Likes

Is there a cut version of this?

1 Like

You win my respect for the week good fellow dragon lord

On topic: that video was way too long, therefore I’m out

9 Likes

Tl;dr of the video? Too long and can’t force myself to watch

2 Likes

I watched the first 3 minutes, it says all (i think), no idea what’s beyond… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Can we have text instead? :flushed:

Off topic.
Since the thumbnail is Mega coin…
@Arelyna can you please add Mega Coin emoji to the forum?

-edit-
removed Crisis tag.

3 Likes

We have a more appropriate one :moneybag::dollar:
:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Most of the time I’m all “a video on the forums? Meh, got other things to do.” :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Dont forget :money_mouth_face:

I forget which event it was, but wasn’t this event removed because it was so horribly broken on the backend that it would take more time, effort, and money to fix it than to remove it and create a new event? If so, I don’t think it’s coming back.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that was KOTH, yeah. And while my experience of the event was not a good one, I guess they might bring it back anyway. They’d have to build it from the ground up, rather than repairing it, but still.

After all, it saves them all the time of trying to design and balance an event that the players might like - all they have to do is remake the thing in a way that’s more “compatible” and less “spaghetti code.”

They said it was broken but couldn’t they bring back the concept? I mean fight pits was probably what they thought of when re-doing KOTH but the pits and rounds make it a vastly different experience.

1 Like

I’m thinking that Pits is restricted CtF

3 Likes

Oh, okay, I was stuck with the vertical visualization and advancing to the “top” but either way, if it’s too broken, then rewrite it.

I guess we should withhold judgement until this new event with the base nominations comes out. Who knows, maybe it will be super fresh and exciting.

Forgot to say. The most possible resurrection of KotH is our “beloved” KW :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well, failed resurrection I’d say…

2 Likes

People actually say “koth” instead of “king of the hill”?
Really?

I do agree with MegaCoin issues. (didn’t listen to it all, but the first bit at least)

I don’t think bringing back KoTH in it’s entirety is a good idea. I think bringing back the CONCEPT of KoTH but with tweaks.

8 Likes

You don’t like acronyms?

:wink:

My favorite is DILLIGAF

or SNAFU

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, I loved a lot King of the hill but just cause of the raid button…

8 Likes

Bringing back the raid button was on their list of initiatives for this year, so maybe the new pvp will have it? One can hope.