Broken Atlas GamePlay

I’m sure it has been said but I also believe this is certainly a conundrum on many of other players radar as well as PG. That is, zero guard castles with minimal primarch troops. Castle acquisition at this time in atlas is usually a higher risk vs. benefit from conquering. So the question is how to rectify these pirate castles with little to no worth. In my opinion, there should be some aspect of penalty for having a minimal guard amount on a castle (cost gold or auto converts to blackblood after a certain amount of time) or perhaps PG has an auto-guard adding means if a castle guard value is below a set denomination for set amount of time. I understand these quick suggestions are likely not perfect, but just tired of all the crap castles that offer no benefit for teams to conquer.
Best yall,
Pick

4 Likes

Or remove guards altogether. :grin:

2 Likes

Please explain why you think this is an issue. I’d suggest that a far bigger issue is all the safe castles with max guards which haven’t been hit in years.

Fix the mega alliance issue first, then less teams would find themselves forced to play this way.

15 Likes

Again? Seriously?

There are plenty of castles with guards and loaded prims. Go hit them :woman_shrugging:

It’s not our problem when you are in an alliance which has no-hit with 85% of the game.

14 Likes

Quit whining pickle, or jus send me a PM so I can spank you in atlas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Who asked you Mr.SuckBringer. Who names themselves suckbringer anyways, that’s almost as bad as that dude named lytebringer. Can’t even spell light right.

11 Likes

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

4 Likes

It’s easy to conquer castles with zero to no guards and any prims . What seems to be the problem ?

5 Likes

Also , once you conquer them , your benefits go up automatically if you add infra to it :partying_face:

5 Likes

Who’d need access castles when you have upto 14B deep castles that haven’t been hit for 1000+ days \ (•◡•) /

3 Likes

Are you saying the OP has such castles ?

2 Likes

They might, if they belong to one of those alliances that have 85% of the teams listed under no-hit/no-poke (ง’̀-'́)ง

Edit: I’m not good with percentages so don’t quote me on that

3 Likes

It’s says “Odin-Respected”……by who??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

3 Likes

I have so much self respect, it makes up for the lack of it amongst everyone else. Also my team respects me greatly as their leader :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can’t argue that my lil squirrel :hugs:

5 Likes

Whataboutism.

They’re both issues.

To fix them both in one update, we should make every castle on the entire map accessible with, ya know, the dragons we got what can fly, and also have castle benefits kick in once 200k guards are on it.

While we’re at it, let’s get rid of Marshall guards

3 Likes

Join us. When we look at the map, we see glory everywhere the light touches. Mods you can close this thread now, problem is solved.

3 Likes

I brought this up in another chat, minimum set of guards to enable bonuses. This would force teams to decide, do I want bonuses or just hold a castle. Holding an entry castle could then be used to attack inwards. But like you said there is no incentive to attack when no benefits arise.

I get it that some teams use it as a way of what I call a trap castle, wait for an enemy to conquer and then reconquer to gain gold. Usually done by very strong teams or team that don’t want retaliation

2 Likes

Ok but then unaccessible castles should also offer zero bonuses.

Why should a team sitting on a completly safe asset get bonuses for something that can’t be taken away.

Lets just say anything 3bd or more has no bonus.

Anything 1bd is penalized 50% and anything 2bd is penalized 75%.

6 Likes