Bronze Chest Opening Speed

After spending most of an evening opening bronze chests, I’m stuck wondering what to do with the rest of it.

This time consuming animation was of course a welcome addition, but I’m wondering if there could be a second animation that takes just as long. I’m not sure what to do with this final hour before bed.

Thanks.

18 Likes

I gave up, still have 2700 to open as of about 3 hours ago, my last log in. It’s super awesome when the animation above lasts for almost a full minute before showing what chests items you received, though!

Edit: Or allowing you to do anything else besides close the game :roll_eyes:.

4 Likes

Cough open all button cough

13 Likes

No to all open all
I don’t plan to open all of them, already started saving :innocent:
Open 1000 is better

6 Likes

Well, I’d rather an option for inputting the specific number of chests you want to open or a slider option to do the same thing (like for banks in Atlas), but I didn’t want to overcomplicate it :joy:

I just finished opening ~13.3k bronzes, took me 2 hours, maybe more - and that’s because I’m lucky and don’t have the over the top bronze chest animation for some reason.

5 Likes

I absolutely have no idea, why they didn’t implement “open all” for main game when they did it for atlas chests… It’s ridiculous, as if this game wasn’t time consuming enough already :roll_eyes:

Edit: a slider option would be even better

4 Likes

A 100 Button were fine a slider ingredible shit :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey ho :sunglasses:

I don’t often write in the forum. Only now seems a good time to me. I don’t feel like investing over 2000 clicks in Chests at the start of every season. Please bring us the “100 chests” button in the main game as well.
@PGGalileo

11 Likes

Need An auto open button or open bunch of 100 or 1000

4 Likes

A slider or open 100 would be awesome!

5 Likes

Please please please add an open 100 or all button to chests :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Please stop complaining I love open 10 chest at a time. I love it so much it like crack can’t stop it.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If they have a open all option I still pick 10 chests, why? That leave room for tomfoolery