Buffed Hauhezen or Lockjaw

I am going to get my first mythic this season but I am stuck between both of them. I think from forums I can get my answer. I am only on lvl 123. Just starting. Thats why I cant call myself a hunter flyer or a warrior flyer. I need someone who will stay for long time in my roster and also dependable to clean up majority bases. For whom, should I go for?
Apology if I post this thread to a section where we shouldn’t discuss about this cause its my 1st attempt. Please drop some suggestion :grin::pray:

I’d go for Hauhezen. I think in the short run he’ll be harder for you to get good results with than Lockjaw, warriors tend to do very well at the lower levels and don’t require as much finesse. But in the long run, I expect Hauz to be a lot more interesting and he definitely has a much higher ceiling. And as a level 123 you’ll have plenty of time to learn to fly him well and enjoy him.

13 Likes

Again, much better participation in polls

• Buffed zen
  • Lockjaw

0 voters

5 Likes

Quantity is not quality. The polls only tell you what name people like clicking, but zero information about why. Anyone making decisions like this by looking at polls deserve the results they get I suppose.

8 Likes

Most people don’t bother to share their reason on the forums! And behind each vote, I am sure there is a reason cuz people read and process info before clicking. It’s a quick and neat process to indicate the community’s preference. I don’t see why this is not “quality”

People should also think for themselves before deciding but nothing is wrong in getting feedback:)

5 Likes

Got to agree with you in this one. Hauhezen can easily hit far above his level with practice, but if you don’t want to learn and practice it will not be all that great.

2 Likes

#landslide

1 Like

Polls aren’t everything, quality over quantity, most people don’t say why they choose what they do.

2 Likes

HauZ for the win

2 Likes

And what makes you think those people would be bother to think about the question or even read it? That’s exactly why polls are rubish, they add a lot of weight to “opinions” of those who neither know nor care, and who can’t be bothered with more than a click. Those opinions are, as a collective, pretty much worthless.

The only question a poll can usefully answer is “what button do people like to click more”, for anything else polls are pretty useless. And worse, some people think they could actually mean something and use them to make decisions, that’s where polls go from useless to straight up harmful.

4 Likes

I just saw a poll and clicked. The question was, “which one of these dragons don’t you have?” right?

6 Likes

Then what about voting, people vote and the most voted person gets elected. There are no individual reasoning but rather a collective preference (dependant on the reasonings).

5 Likes

Both dragons at your level are good. And they both will help you in the future as you level them. I wouldn’t bother much about who to chose, because anyway, if you plan to get a new mythic in the near future, the one of today is gonna be obsolete faster than you think.

2 Likes

Not for lower levels like 123

1 Like

Oh yeah, and we’ve been seeing great results with that system :joy:

5 Likes

I won’t tell you what to choose but I think you should go for hou .
At your level you’re should start to acquire the skills to fly hunters and he will be perfect for that learn to double or triple sand learn to remember base layout before just hitting.
Don’t get me wrong lockjaw will be just great for you but as a first mythic I’d choose Hou.

2 Likes

Except for the players that get fed up of you jumping on others posts with a quick…look at me I know how to create a poll comment. So ignore them.

3 Likes

Jealous much?

Does a poll really give any valuable insight?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Who cares?

0 voters

1 Like

Well done Juno, The results might play itself lmao

2 Likes

I am a hard working person and always ready to learn until I am done with it. Thank you so soo much for all the response my friends. I think now I get the solution and can go with my soul. You people are awsome :slight_smile:

1 Like