We have been watching the performance of the Strange Lands mythics closely, and we are increasing the power of both Nockmar and Steelwing:
- Base healing of Endless Nightmare increased to 10% of max hp (up from 5%)
- Breath speed increased to 300
- Freeze duration on Doom Call increased to 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds)
- Base healing of Radiant Strike increased to 12% of max hp (up from 5%)
- Predatory Glide is now a white spell (was blue)
- Predatory Glide now slows Steelwing to 10% speed (down from 25%)
- Cooldown on Eagle Sight reduced to 4 seconds (down from 5 seconds)
We do not make changes like this lightly, and we will continue to monitor the in-game performance of these dragons. We put considerable effort into balancing and testing the dragons before release, but occasionally changes like this will be needed.
It would be wrong to ignore another aspect of these changes: some vocal community members have been calling for buffs to these dragons for a while. However, the goals really are to make minimal game-balance changes to the live game after we’ve released a piece of content. It took time to amass enough win rate and other performance data to be sure we needed to act. In addition, all dragons increase in win rate after they have been out for a while, especially dragons like Steelwing where performance varies greatly by player skill level.