Bug i can’t open my game

you have to be 500 to get help? or be part of a team having forum players to get help ??? Or maybe spend :face_with_monocle:

Ticket 1795586

Not sure what prompts you to make this ignorant statement . As far as I’m aware , anybody can get help. Although you will have your problem fixed quicker if you PM @Arelyna or @Crisis instead of making a public forum thread about it.
Hope your problems get resolved.

1 Like

That is what i did and no answer…

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before you’ll get a response if they’re busy. How long have you been waiting?
Also. I’m almost positive you can still contact support without being in game.

Looks like this issue has been resolved. Just checked your ticket.

1 Like

@Arelyna I have the same issue :sob: can’t even log in to send a ticket :disappointed:

How to file a ticket in game with support

Following steps

on Android

on iOS

ss3%20ios

Filing a ticket with support using a web browser

You can also contact support from your browser using the following URL:

https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please have your Support ID (in game settings > About tab > right at the top) at hand.

You will also need to obtain a password in order to be able to log into the site. You can do that by clicking on the “Sign In” link and then select the “Get a password” option.

Last Resort

If you have tried the above two methods and you still haven’t been successful in submitting a ticket, you can email support here: support@wardragons.zendesk.com

Thanks. I can’t get into the game at all so the first two versions won‘t work. I will try to send an E-Mail.

… the second method only requires a browser :thinking: no game access necessary to do that one.

@GeistofFire, try now.

@Arelyna thanks a million for the quick response, I can open the game now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Going to close as these issues are resolved. For any further issues, feel free to Contact Support and reach out to Arelyna or me on the Forums!