Building level achievements

Not sure if this is a bug or an oversight. Maybe it’s meant to be this way but it seems that flak towers and turrets dont count towards level x amount of buildings to x level achievement.

My whole kill island is level 25 along with a lvl 25 fire turret on the back end.

I am not 100% sure about Fire and Ice Turrets, but Flak cannons certainly don’t count towards that achievement, only the oldschool towers:

• Red mage
  • Blue mage
  • Storm

and the weak ones:

• Archer
  • Lightning
  • Cannon
  • Ballista
  • Trebutchet
1 Like

Hmmm, this is certainly a problem. We don’t want new players to waste resources building ineffective towers. This is probably something that should be reported to support @Hussarian123

@Arelyna do you have any idea why this particular mission ignores newer flak towers?

1 Like

I don’t off the top of my head. I’d have to guess that maybe it just has not been refactored to include flak towers, but I would not take my word as a for sure on this.

@Hussarian123, if you could please report this to support, and please PM me the ticket number, I will get this looked at by the appropriate members of the team.

2 Likes

I know when I put a ticket in about this when I was a wee 60 (flaks weren’t out then), I was told that ice and fire turrets aren’t towers; they’re turrets, and thus don’t count towards the offensive towers quest.

:expressionless: That’s a helpful response from support. I personally think that it’s logical for a turret or flak to count as a tower…

But if you ask support, they will grant you the prize

This certainly seems like the current way it is structured as I have 2 red mages 1 blue mage and 1 storm tower at lvl 22 or greater accounting for the 4/5 on the achievement.

1 Like

Honestly, how many of the defence units are actual towers?

Lightning Tower
Mage Tower

end of story. Catapults are not towers, Flak and storm are cannons, turrets are eeerr… turrets.

I propose to use the “Defence Units / Objects / Structures” in the future in official communication to prevent any confusion. :hugs:

@LizDrakemoor: I didn’t forget the Storm Cannons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You forgot storm tower :rofl: I’d count that as an offensive tower since it is a support tower for other offensive towers (and it actually causes damage).

Farms, Mills, and totems would be purely defensive as they don’t actually cause damage.

Edit: @BaldRabbit Gah I need to learn to read the forums better while flying invader :rofl: and I would dispute your statement that storms are cannons, since it says “storm tower” in their name.

This did not happen. Nor is it something I wanted to happen. I will have the 5th “old” tower leveled in about 14 days and 1 12?hr timer is not going to assist me any more now then it will in 14 days.

What I was/still am trying to accomplish is a change to which towers count as I have been playing for ~4 months and all the towers I have built/can build have been in the game and seem like they should count towards defensive towers for that achievement.

2 Likes

Those quests are all screwed up & have been for a long time! Just put in a ticket tell them you completed it and they’ll reward you :+1:

It’s not that it’s a newer flak but they just ignore most everything.
I’m about to be in Vanguard and I still have the quest breed 7 legendary dragons
Most all breeders are expert & still need to train few epics to expert lol

They are screwed up and have never been fixed.
Way back then on several of those quests I did put in ticket and was sent the rewards but the quests still show

1 Like

archerTower|cannonTower|stormTower|mageTower|mageBlueTower|ballista|trebuchet|lightningTower|smokeTower

p.s. Don’t ask me what a smokeTower is… Idk…

Hey Orca, what’s a smoke tower? :rofl:

2 Likes

@PGLawson Will this ever be implemented?

Would be interesting flying an invisible base!

:roll_eyes:
Normal Ability = Smoke Aura
SS = Create Decoy…

1 Like

Haha! There was a discussion on it in the old forums, but basically it was a tower that never really got implemented in the game.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.